Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Stop! Don't Fight Over Me!

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know if the prez is a good guy or a bad guy, I came for these cute interactions only and this one was just HRAAAAGHSNDKDKEJWNSK very exquisite

Fun chapter, hope I dont see bullshit on the next one

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so is she singing an actual song? If so, what is that song?
No, she just made that up to disguise what she was saying. But since Kuze understood all of it he also gets that the title was in reference to his not paying attention to her (I think, more or less), effectively another Russian whisper except said aloud in Japanese.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know if the prez is a good guy or a bad guy, I came for these cute interactions only and this one was just HRAAAAGHSNDKDKEJWNSK very exquisite

Fun chapter, hope I dont see bullshit on the next one
Touya's great, I really enjoy his dynamic (and some of his failed joke attempts), he's not going to get in the way or anything (I only have knowledge up to the end of volume 2—the manga's still adapting the end of vol. 1—but I don't see anything likely changing).

If you want more of a minor spoiler reason (this will be revealed in like 1, maybe 2 chapters anyway)
He has a girlfriend
she's the vice president. he used to be an unambitious mob character, but improved himself and became president to try and get close to her, which succeeded

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I’m so tired of them adding in needless drama into romance comedies. It seems almost impossible for authors not to have a secondary love interest anymore, and all the drama that brings.
What if I told you that
He's not a secondary love interest. He's an all around good and wholesome guy who already has a girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
Touya's great, I really enjoy his dynamic (and some of his failed joke attempts), he's not going to get in the way or anything (I only have knowledge up to the end of volume 2—the manga's still adapting the end of vol. 1—but I don't see anything likely changing).

If you want more of a minor spoiler reason (this will be revealed in like 1, maybe 2 chapters anyway)
He has a girlfriend
she's the vice president. he used to be an unambitious mob character, but improved himself and became president to try and get close to her, which succeeded
So, is his name Shirogane?

Group Leader
Translation is based on the Japanese subscript of the raws, not on the Russian script. Author's choice, not translator's.
See previous comments for a more accurate translation.

What if I told you that
He's not a secondary love interest. He's an all around good and wholesome guy who already has a girlfriend.
For those who are curious about Touya (I've read up to Vol 5)
Touya is a bro, he is also large, he is the pres and loyal to her gf, the vice pres, also they are in their own world most of the time. No drama at least with the couple. Masachika's childhood crush reveal however ...

Dex-chan lover
What if I told you that
I was talking about the "Little Sister" and all this jealousy it was making. I have no idea who that last panel dude is.

Aggregator gang
I checked the mtl of the cyrillic text and yeah she acts much cuter than what the author put. Maybe its kuze’s limited interpretation inferred from the russian movies
what's the correct translation ?

Dex-chan lover
Geeze Alya, being a tsundere in Russian really works out for you huh? At least, that's what she's thinking. Asking Kuze to look at you is definitely going to advance some feelings in him! You already made him aware of your stockings, you know?

Yuki's probably so unaware that she's become such a strong love rival to Alya. She probably suspects some feelings, but I doubt she suspects that Alya's directly asking Kuze to notice her.

I wonder what the president is like? He seems pretty good natured so far.
what's the correct translation ?
It's in the previous page.
Though I might be wrong with some cases, but I'll try anyway (since Russian is my native).

RU: Ну обрати же внимание и на меня!
EN: Just pay attention to me, too! (or yeah, you can switch it with simple "look at me" as well)

RU: Обрати внимааание!
EN: Pay atteeention! (same case)

RU: Я тебе неинтересна?.. \\ Тебе плевать на меня?..
EN: You're not interested in me? \\ You don't care about me? (or in more rude manner)

RU: Ну что ж ты такой безразличный?..
EN: Why are you so indifferent?

RU: Хоть немного внимааания! \\ Немного внимааания!
EN: Just a little atteeention! \\ A little atteeention!

RU: Немного внимааанияяя!
EN: A little atteeention!

Dex-chan lover
Though I might be wrong with some cases, but I'll try anyway (since Russian is my native).

RU: Ну обрати же внимание и на меня!
EN: Just pay attention to me, too! (or yeah, you can switch it with simple "look at me" as well)

RU: Обрати внимааание!
EN: Pay atteeention! (same case)

RU: Я тебе неинтересна?.. \\ Тебе плевать на меня?..
EN: You're not interested in me? \\ You don't care about me? (or in more rude manner)

RU: Ну что ж ты такой безразличный?..
EN: Why are you so indifferent?

RU: Хоть немного внимааания! \\ Немного внимааания!
EN: Just a little atteeention! \\ A little atteeention!

RU: Немного внимааанияяя!
EN: A little atteeention!
Good fucking lord it would take all my willpower to not just scoop her up in my arms and take her away. How did Kuze do it?

Users who are viewing this thread