Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - That Was... An Unfortunate Happening, Don't You Think...? (1)

Dex-chan lover
No, that does not require a considerable level of intimacy. It requires as much closeness as someone you'd hang out with.

Partially his fault for being overly conscious, partially hers for overthinking.

Is a pretty classy dress.

If you didn't want him to act like a fashion critic, you shouldn't have asked for his opinion.

But yes, do try out more outfits. That's usually fun.

Conclusion: They're both dumb. But we knew that.

Store-Clerk best wingwoman
Good store clerks do that kind of thing. It brings people closer, makes them happier, and more likely to buy more stuff.

Like the person said above me just re-read it but their parents divorced so legally they aren't siblings and nobody in the school knows about this.
I don't think being blood siblings is something you can legal away.

Dex-chan lover
She is? Well godamn I missed that, but wait why did she introduce herself as a childhood friend instead of his sister then?
the parents divorced and each parent took 1 kid. Then 1 of the parents got remarried so one of the kids has a new family name. That’s why their names are different

Dex-chan lover
Like the person said above me just re-read it but their parents divorced so legally they aren't siblings and nobody in the school knows about this.

Hold up hold up... Did you just insinuate that If a married couple has two children but then take a divorce, the two children seize to be siblings, therefore they can go to town with each other???

Let me guess... You are American and you are born and raised in Alabama yeah?? 😂😂😂

Not to burst your Alabama bubble my dude, but they are still very much siblings and blood related. So no, no legality with boinking each other😂🤣

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
uc

Dex-chan lover
If I remember correctly, the sister is now in a VIP family and have higher social status than her brother. After the family divorced, I think they cut tie and do not publicly reveal their relationship. So, Kuze only refer to Yuki as his sister in secret now.

Dex-chan lover
I need her sister to pop in with the childhood friend realization to REALLY light a fire under Alyas butt

Users who are viewing this thread