Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - That Was... An Unfortunate Happening, Don't You Think...? (2)

Supporter
Alya is too damn adorable it's too much for me Russian speaking Alya, Embarrassed Alya, There was an attempt to tease Alya they are all so good
That page 5 spread was simply 🤌. And while I do very much appreciate the risque dress, I think I would have liked to see her in a VK sweater.

Alya cooked but burnt the kitchen in this one...
110321-F-TU872-001.JPG

Dex-chan lover
genuine question, do normal people really wear those fashionable clothes? my understanding you leave those clothes for events or you are just rich
Yes, in Japan people really wear fashionable clothes like that, always worrying about clothes coordination and whatnot.

... which is something I actually envy, since for example in my country is VERY uncommon to worry about how you look (at least for male in general). Just wear some jeans, slap some t-shirt and that's how 90% of the population looks like.

Try to wear something a bit more fashionable and you start to get weird looks from other people. :worry:

Users who are viewing this thread