Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Haah, Fine (3)

Fed-Kun's army
You know, i think there's some wasted comedy potential here. Instead of pretending to be a straight-forward SC official, Kuze totally could have pulled a skit in this chapter.

For example:

CSS:
*Kuze-kun causally walking into the room while pretending to be on the phone*

Kuze: "No i didn't request all sports club activity canceled just because, there might be a real security hazard that..."
Kuze: "No, it's not that simple and i won't do that." "I will not!"

*Kuze pretends to hang up and seamlessly starts talking to Alya*

Kuze: "Ohai Alya."

Alya: "K-Kuze-kun?!"

Kuze: "I think there's a problem with the training field, apparently some Chunni attempted a ritual again."

Alya: "They did what?!?"

Kuze: "A fake ritual, don't even ask. Some made up anime bulls*it". "The point is it may have involved fireworks and i felt that i should report."

Club meatheads: "bUt mUh TrAiNinG ReGiMeN"

Kuze: "Hey go ahead and chase your balls in what might be a minefield if you really want to, see if i care."
Kuze: "So Alya, what's going on with you?"

Alya: "I-i was just thinking about a new arrangement for a field that the clubs could use, but seeing that there's a situation.."

Kuze (cuts in the middle): "Well that's great to hear Alya. You know, i am really glad we have you in the student council."
Kuze: "Everyone sure is lucky to have you working in the school's best interest, foreseeing the situation ahead and taking the intitative to care for the clubs like this."
Kuze: "You're the best!"

Alya: "..Спаси́бо." (Thank you)

Kuze: "Well guys, looks like your savior is here and there's an alternative field you could still use. Isn't that great?"

Club meatheads: "BuT wE NeEd tO sHaRe".

Kuze: "Well aren't you smart, even putting aside nonsense gripes to figure out things for both clubs."
Kuze: "I mean it's not like you have a choice now, but at least some practice before the tournament is better than none, right?"

Club meatheads: "nO We nO sHaRe".

Kuze: "Well i fail to see the part where that's my problem. You do have a field, take it or leave it."
Kuze: "It's not like you guys have anything better to do other than running around chasing after balls anyway."

Kuze (to-Alya): "Ms. student council representative, about that report i was mentioning earlier..."

*Kuze-kuns starts slowly pulling Alya out of the room*

Alya: "Sure. B-But.."

*As the door closes on both clubs dumbfolded*

Kuze: "How many times am i going to have to save your ass?"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
chapters like these reminds that the first vol of the LN was pretty good. why couldn’t the author keep this up?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

He finally said the arc title, huh? Looks like business mode is on.

Dex-chan lover
The team whose member told her to shut-up should lose all use of the closer field, and be further ordered to forfeit the match unless the parent or guardian of that member appears and makes a formal apology.

Double-page supporter
its nice to see him step up to help her
Thanks for the chapter! <3

Dex-chan lover
Every time I see the student council it fucking cracks me up; the whole body behaves like they're the US cabinet

Dex-chan lover
Coming in clutch to save the girl that likes him? Ayla about to fall for him even more.

Users who are viewing this thread