Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Take This Hand (1)

Dex-chan lover
FFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKK, WHY’D SHE HAD TO SAY IT IN RUSSIAN! Having the fact the MC understands it but she doesn’t know that the MC understands russian.

Dex-chan lover
Then he says 'I love you, too' in Russian , Alya realizes ,they start dating and continue progressing their relationship .
LXEiVfm.jpg

Author- Sike! We don't do that here.:boomer:
Shame this will never happen. It would make this the best romance manga

Dex-chan lover
lol and he can't make the excuse that he "didn't hear her" because he SPECIFICALLY understands Russian. no going back now.

Dex-chan lover
The chance of MC saying "I love you too" or even just telling her that he actually understand Russian is so low that I'd say this manga was actually axed and will end in the next one or two chapters if it happens.

Because manga.
giphy.webp
thing is this manga is based off of a light novel. so the manga wouldn't be axed if the light novel is continuing. not to mention both the manga and the LN are selling really well right now, AND its getting an anime this year. so yah.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much

Edit: that manly declaration, and that on the sly confession—perfect!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thing is this manga is based off of a light novel. so the manga wouldn't be axed if the light novel is continuing. not to mention both the manga and the LN are selling really well right now, AND its getting an anime this year. so yah.
Yeah, I knew that. And the chance of MC reciprocating her confession is even lower than that. :haa:

Aggregator gang
“It’s been like 2 in-series days and you’re already confessing??”

Dex-chan lover
i swear she didn't say that in the novel but my memory might be bugging. cos
it's like vol 3 or 4 before alya herself even realizes she likes him lol (which makes no sense since she was literally getting pushed down by him at one point and wanted it to happen but later wonders if shes into him). she definitely was not aware of her feelings at this point in the light novels. is this heading towards an axe by speeding it up?

Users who are viewing this thread