Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - This Only Tasted Like Ice Cream, Yes? I’m Being Honest

Dex-chan lover
yogurt-licking-spoon.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, she still refuses listen to a single thing he is saying. Instead she doubles down on her fantasies that made her ignore him the whole time because it didn't go the way she wanted.

She then starts shaking her fists in anger like a toddler having a temper tantrum... then starts blaming the MC for causing everything...

mAuSMjv.png

I really hope Yuki wins.

Dex-chan lover
"Strategy meeting."
So that's what kids call dates nowadays...

Such a good liar. And then she asks that question. Subtle.

If you want it to be a date, tell him. In Japanese.

She's not eating, and yet she holds her hair back as if she would.

So hoping she self destructs from embarrassment in the next chapter,
That's like, the charge is already set, she forgot where she put the detonator, and she's about to sit down on it.

If he eats then does she know that he knows Russian?
You don't need to understand Russian to understand that.

Dex-chan lover
If he eats then does she know that he knows Russian?

Thanks for the translations.
How? She could've been silent and anyone with a single brain cell would know what she's doing.

Jesus, she still refuses listen to a single thing he is saying. Instead she doubles down on her fantasies that made her ignore him the whole time because it didn't go the way she wanted.

She then starts shaking her fists in anger like a toddler having a temper tantrum... then starts blaming the MC for causing everything...

mAuSMjv.png

I really hope Yuki wins.
Thank you for pointing out why Alya doesn't deserve to win.

Dex-chan lover
Why can't he just say that they're blood related, I don't get why they're trying to hide that
It's a pretty prestigious school they're attending, one where students are from prestigious families. For whatever reason, the siblings were separated with the sister staying with the main family with high hopes of continuing the lineage, while the brother/MC inherits his mother's maiden name while trying to keep his associations with his sister to a minimum, if not avoid her entirely, maybe out of the main family's orders? I'm guessing something bad will happen if word of their sibling relationship gets out, and the main family will 'correct' that problem by force if necessary. That's the kind of thing I'm getting from this.

Dex-chan lover
Why can't he just say that they're blood related, I don't get why they're trying to hide that

Yes it's pretty retarded. Just for the drama really.

I get it that there's probably some reason why.... but come on.. You can tell HER and I'm poretty sure she would not go and tell that to other people

Dex-chan lover

mAuSMjv.png

I really hope Yuki wins.
Dude... They are blood related brother and sister.... 🤮 This is not oreimo and even there they broke up with each other cause brain finally grew in their fucking skulls.

Dex-chan lover

mAuSMjv.png

I really hope Yuki wins.
Defiinitely a woman.

Users who are viewing this thread