Tokimori-san ga Muboubi desu!! - Ch. 15 - Don't cry, Tokimori-san

Dex-chan lover
This "story arc" is definitely editor ordering the author to add more drama. Because it's done as half-assedly as possible.
That's a good point actually, or maybe we want to give the author way too much credit :D

Dex-chan lover
why is this loser ex back? just take your shit attitude and leave

Fed-Kun's army
Bro got assaulted and the author apparently forgot the guy was still standing right there? They just walked off into the rain? Can we just get back to the wholesome stuff and not badly written drama characters, please
Top right you can see him walk back to his car. But lets be real here we're not exactly reading Lord of the Rings level stories, might as well enjoy the stupid drama

Group Leader
this dude is so comically evil it actually gets quite funny to see people get mad at him.
That's what I'm saying. He dates he for a week and instantly goes on about how she's a failure of a woman. When does that ever happen?When Sugawa confronts him, he pushes him because he's told he's wrong. It's hard to be upset cause it's just so quick and ridiculous.

It's like the author is making him hold a sign that reads "hate this character".😆

Dex-chan lover
Top right you can see him walk back to his car. But lets be real here we're not exactly reading Lord of the Rings level stories, might as well enjoy the stupid drama
I don't expect masterful writing but at least write humans and not incredibly generic bad for the sake of being bad characters. I started reading this for fluff not shitty drama wasting multiple chapters, hard to enjoy the switch

Dex-chan lover
In a comment on the last chapter, I recommended that the MMC act to ruin the hand of the assailant by grabbing an wrenching his thumb or middle finger. Sadly, the MMC failed to do so, with unfortunate results.

Fed-Kun's army
Dude... WHAT DO YOU WANT MAN????... WHY OBSESS OVER A WOMAN YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE??!?!?!

Fed-Kun's army
Bro got assaulted and the author apparently forgot the guy was still standing right there? They just walked off into the rain? Can we just get back to the wholesome stuff and not badly written drama characters, please
There's a brief panel where he walks away

Dex-chan lover
So re-reading the scene from Ch14 and this one i am going to guess it has been 2-3weeks since they have broken up.
If not, then the author and editor messed up the timeline of them dating.

If they were dating for a week....why were they staying together THAT quickly?

Users who are viewing this thread