Tokimori-san ga Muboubi desu!! - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Tokimori-san and cameraman

cristiano-camera.gif

Group Leader
So do companies in Japan not have surveillance cameras in offices, especially in break rooms / kitchens? You'd want one there to look out for issues with fire, flooding, workplace injuries, and other forms of liability for the company. In fact, I'd be surprised if it wasn't a checkbox on the insurance questionnaire.
I don't see any in my country or the countries that I've worked in

Also Mr cameraman read too many blackmail doujins

Dex-chan lover
I don't see any in my country or the countries that I've worked in

Also Mr cameraman read too many blackmail doujins
Interesting, in the US ever company I've worked for has had them for liability / security reasons. West Coast though, so my experience is limited as such.

Dex-chan lover
zzzz
worst bit about these fucking sideplots is that they don't serve any fucking purpose. The romance is progressing quite fine without this shit.

Dex-chan lover
i generally like this series, but it's annoying that they have to introduce a new piece of shit constantly. this series would imo be more njoyable withut the forced drama

Dex-chan lover
if i find these type of disgusting people in real life I am really fucking up there life for good⚰️

Dex-chan lover
Put that lens up his ass and the shutter on his dick. Maybe "take a few photos" while it's on his dick.

Aggregator gang
I'm thinking about dropping this, besides her coworker friend, literally every new character has to be either annoying or a creep, like why? And of this to just have MC or FMC having a "cool moment" in the last page of the "arc"

Dex-chan lover
This isn't even fluff any more. For every chapter of fluff there are three chapters of forced, dogshit-tier drama.

Dex-chan lover
Tokimori's butt looked so good in 4K (coincidentally we see this on pg4). Not to mention her wonderful waistline and cute curves.

Thank you for the translation (the two of them were also caught in 4K as well. Go figure 😆).

Users who are viewing this thread