Tokimori-san ga Muboubi desu!! - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Tokimori-san and cameraman

Dex-chan lover
Forced drama is probably because the manga needs more attention. Usually fluff mangas get the axe for being too boring.
This here is true however, even drama-focused manga usually give breathers in between events. This is literally one after another. I think it's what gets the author off. Drama and his self-insert MC being the hero. Man, this had such potential.

(Oh not disagreeing with you at all... I'm just venting lol)

Group Leader
Honestly, if the main formula of this manga is "Cartoon Villain appears but Tokimori and Suguawa just effortlessly overcome them while getting closer," I'm perfectly fine with that. Having random drama and antagonists isn't inherently bad, so long as it isn't a detriment to the growing relationship between the two.

Dex-chan lover
oh my god LOW IT

STOP WITH THE DRAMA
bet this wont even be that big of a deal at the end of it and people wouldn't actually believe that they're dating ☠️

Dex-chan lover
This shitty author just CAN'T let them go a few chaps being happy before throwing another dumb drama back to back.

How many more rapey douches do we have to go through before we can have some actual ROMANCE in this romance story?

Dex-chan lover
Guys, we're all thinking terribly of the cameraman, but what if he actually wants to help Tokimori and Sugawa get together? Would be a pretty funny subversion.

Well, I'm glad Sugawa was smart and put a stop to that guy's plans pretty quickly. A workplace is not your playground. Tokimori isn't there for your pleasure.

If that's what they were going for then it would've been best served not making the guy look like a serial rapist as he was taking pictures of Tokimori's butt. If you can't create legitimate uncertainty in a character's motivations without outright fabricating clues and red herrings that make no sense when the truth is revealed, then you shouldn't be going down that road to begin with.

But honestly I doubt that's the case. The guy's meant to be a sleazebag that's taking perv shots of the girls in the office (especially Tokimori) then is going to attempt to blackmail our MCs into ignoring his douche-canoe behaviour on the basis of "look I have a photo that shows you two having a romantic liaison in the break room. It'd be a shame for this to get out, lolololololol" because either the company suddenly has a no fraternization policy that we've never heard about before or simply because this is uber-conservative manga-Japan where the idea of publicly being outed as having emotions and not being a work robot that thinks only for the glory of the greater whole is the most shameful behaviour you can partake in outside of talking back to your social betters.

It's paint-by-numbers plot point #1,359,242 in the big book of tired fiction plots.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
so what are those pictures for? fap or sell it to some perverts ?

Users who are viewing this thread