Tokimori-san ga Muboubi desu!! - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Tokimori-san and shower

Dex-chan lover
I’ve thought about it & honestly y’all she just doesn’t see homie like that. Hell they slept in the same bed a few chapters ago & she didn’t even bat an eye. Seems like it’s gonna stay a one sided crush & that’s fine, he just gotta find a new place instead of waiting for nothing to happen

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
did the woman know that
her act is a bit on the nose?
or is it she is so airheaded that she doesnt know anything?

Dex-chan lover
austin-powers.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I’ve thought about it & honestly y’all she just doesn’t see homie like that. Hell they slept in the same bed a few chapters ago & she didn’t even bat an eye. Seems like it’s gonna stay a one sided crush & that’s fine, he just gotta find a knew place instead of waiting for nothing to happen
Yeah, fully agree this has been feeling like a one-sided crush on his part for a while now

Dex-chan lover
The progress better happen or this will definitely get axed. And she has had a bf before so she shouldn't be this clueless. If anything he needs to make a move on her so she understand he likes her, if it doesn't work out just move out he should have the savings to do so

Dex-chan lover
I’ve thought about it & honestly y’all she just doesn’t see homie like that. Hell they slept in the same bed a few chapters ago & she didn’t even bat an eye. Seems like it’s gonna stay a one sided crush & that’s fine, he just gotta find a knew place instead of waiting for nothing to happen
Well you see, unfortunately that would make sense and, I dare to say, even be mildly interesting to see how they both would deal with that considering that they live together if properly written, so that definitely is not the case

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I like how one chapter ends with a spicy cliffhanger and then the next one proceeds to be a big nothing burger xD the perfect bait

Users who are viewing this thread