Tokimori-san ga Muboubi desu!! - Vol. 4 Ch. 40 - Tokimori-san and kitchen garden

Dex-chan lover
Placing things on the floor where people walk sure isn't going to make them be kicked. I mean, seriously, who puts them on the floor? On top of that, while cleaning? Unless you're explicitly cleaning the surface they're on, you don't move them to some other place where they're more in the way.

Cherry tomatoes aren't that fragile. Her foot would be more injured than the tomatoes.

This is an idiot plot with a serving of idiot. It shouldn't have happened, and it wouldn't have happened that way.

How else do you want the plot to advance?? We need that accident because our protagonists are absolutely braindead.
But did it advance?

Dex-chan lover
Cosplaying Kyou mo Veranda de, are we? Kinda fitting since that one is also all about edging the audience.
Kyou mo Veranda de has a "plot", well, two actually okayish reasons for them to keep a certain distance. The romance in that one is way more apparent, too and there is (even if tiny) more development than there ever was in this manga.

Needless to say, I unironically do like both series, this one clearly has a different vision of what it wants to be. I just would like something different from at-home dates or him agonizing in the office. No need for drama and yet another hunk to get introduced, just do something fresh (no need to have them confess even, just change up the setting)

Dex-chan lover
Leaving it on the floor is one thing but having it peeking out a little from the counter just enough for someone to kick it over is just weaponized incompetence.

Dex-chan lover
But did it advance?
c1c78d3a3feadd04f9afe4f48e8bcee0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Lmfao a kiss on the cheek? At this point if, when he finally confesses, she doesn't say something along the lines of "i thought we were already dating!" i'm gonna be so pissed off

Dex-chan lover
In Spain we have a term for this man... PAGAFANTAS. It's like a kind of extreme friendzone

Dex-chan lover
She was waiting for him in front of the door like a puppy like 10 chapters or so ago, which felt like a step forward in terms of someone expressing their love for the other in some fairly obvious way, even if indirectly. It feels like we've gone backwards from there.

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
I'm giving this 5 more chapters. The fluff is nice, but I'm personally not a fan of "will they, won't they" after a point.

I'm in the same boat with Akutsu-san, but the latest chapters have been teasing the final confession and the latest chapter was a bombshell cliffhanger.

This is just fluff with no end in sight. Either the author gives me something to look forward to in the next 5 chapters, or I'm out.

Not that anyone cares what my plans are lol

Users who are viewing this thread