Tokushu Seiheki Kyoushitsu e Youkoso - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

This is the most harem harem manga ever, lmao

Anyway, i've seen these tons of times before, and there doesn't seem to be anything too interesting or special about this one. i'll pass.

Dex-chan lover
Watch Kyouno walk in on him looking through those photos and blackmail him into this homework thing next chapter.

Aggregator gang
Hmmmm let's see.... beta MC vs apparently real bitch gyaru (I mean cuz in other anime and manga the gyaru is actually pure and they just fake being bitches), black short hair girl that is most definitely the blackmail type imo, and many others that get off with the weirdest things. In this case MC apparently has the right to get real intimate with the students if you know what I mean but since MC seems to have a really high sense of righteousness AND is the idiot virgin type he is soooooo going to overthink everything and make it all more complicated than it actually will be.

Dex-chan lover
Just because wierd fetish users are often called geniuses on the internet does not mean you need to screen fetishists with government program...

Dex-chan lover
This is so dumb, everyone has fetishes to some degree. It would make a lot more sense to just use smart people no matter their fetish

Users who are viewing this thread