Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 18 Ch. 159 - I Know In My Head

@Flabadyflue but recently Liden Films made hanebado which is a spokon with fine animation and blade of the immortal so maybe we can rest assured

For those who don't know, Tokyo Revengers will have an anime adaptation!!! 😄😄😄😄
https://twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/1265406553772838912?s=20

Seems cringey to me, out of nowhre two people fight, n yelling other person name, if i was there be like
"Tf u guys doin, get ur personal matter out here dis is a gang ya know, n who tf akane"
Jeezz

CKN

Dex-chan lover
Guessing from the pacing and flashbacks, their little spat has probably only been going for 2 min

An adaptation of this could easily go wrong if not done correctly.. hopefully it goes to a good director.

An adaptation of the Manga to Anime could be amazing and at the same time disastrous if done poorly. Might finally get some YouTubers reviewing this wonderful manga... Or bashing it relentlessly.

Fed-Kun's army
So wait the hospital just let her die when they could have done a surgery to save her life? That sounds like serious malpractice even in Japan.

@Ekyss

I would take this with a pinch of salt right now till theres an official announcement, it was announced a few days ago that ACT-AGE would be getting an anime but apparently that was a lie.

Dex-chan lover
@Atmosk that's what happening in most of the country around the world. If you got no money, you don't deserve to be alive.

Users who are viewing this thread