Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 21 Ch. 182 - A Present to The Mind

So Kisaki did all of this because Hina chose Takemichi over him? It's kind of crazy that all of this aweful shit happened over a girl but was a conclusion I (and probably others) came to a while ago. I still don't know whether Kisaki is the time leaper though. He obviously knows about it but there's a couple of things that still aren't adding up for me right now.

Fed-Kun's army
This dumb motherfucker killed someone over and over again because he got rejected ?

And just like that the love I had for this manga went out the window....really would have preferred that Kisaki was just an asshole that wanted to take over Touman so that one day he could make it into something big. The fact that he's pissed Hina turned him down is fucking stupid.

Dex-chan lover
@CKN not a true love if you can kill the one you love (even though you are rejected), its just a simp love.

@Chrisj19925 same mind, he killed many people just to get one girl, not to mention he never try to approach her normally (like a normal human do) lol. The world will end if she actually accept his proposal.

.... This plot twist is horribly bad... I know people go crazy from love, but this ..

Now the "MY HERO" makes so much sense now,it was hinted all along and we never got it

Users who are viewing this thread