Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 21 Ch. 187 - Way To Go

Power Uploader
@nutman451
Kisaki is not a time leaper even though he thwarts Takemichi over and over and over again even countering him in the future.
Welp, thats a spoiler for me, and if he's not, this shit doesn't even make sense, how he was able to uphand a person that can literally know future results IF nothing is changed? 🤣

@Big_Boss
Welp, thats a spoiler for me
Whoops, sorry about that.

if he's not, this shit doesn't even make sense, how he was able to uphand a person that can literally know future results IF nothing is changed?
EXACTLY! I can believe Kisaki having contingencies when his 1st and 2nd plan failed, 3rd could be considered him winging it, but when he was kicked out of the manji gang should be the end of it. But no he still has the anal cavity to pull another win. Heck he faked his own death just so he could kill Takemichi's source of information IN THE FUTURE. How in the 9 circles of tartarus is he able to plan such elaborate schemes if he didn't get any info from the future himself.

I'm aware that there's still a possibility that Hanma is the time leaper and the potential big bad of the next arc. lord almighty spare me from this suffering. But that means Hanma needs to be able to discern all the info he got from the future that's most likely able to help Kisaki that requires Sherlock levels of witt, observation, and memory AND Kisaki having even more bullshit intelligence to be able to interpret Hanma's information and adjust his plans accordingly. Fuck it'd be easier to make an aphrodisiac strong enough to instantly ntr mindbreak Hinata, and probably have a better chance at succeeding than whatever batshit insane schemes Kisaki had and would make if author didn't decided to yeet him in to author's up coming isekai manga.

It's amazing to me how the author managed to make an initially good story go downhill so damn hard. Even if I tried, I would need to put in so much effort to be able to do something like this.

Power Uploader
@nutman451 guess I'll wait for 200 to read alot of this at once and not be mad about plot holes in those 50 chapters.

@petekron
I saw it happen thrice, two of which have very similar elements. It happens a lot in long running manga. It's a curse i tell ye. You either die a good manga or run long enough for the rot to set in. Only long running manga (which i read) that remained consistently good is Mairimashita! Iruma-kun, but that one doesn't have an ending in sight, I'm confident that the Author can make it good from then on till the very end but even Superman died so i can only pray and cross my fingers.

@Big_Boss
Yea, Thanks for staying with me on my ranting spree and sorry for all the spoilers.

Power Uploader
@nutman451 eh, no problems, after church fight I knew this wouldn't be fun because of MC, after death of sister it became obvious that author intended a no fun policy in story, so I coudn't care about spoilers for this series.
Cheers.

Tbh I'd be pretty fuckin sad if a fight with an insane genius ends with them being hit with a truck, and not losing by my own hands

I always thought that kisaki wasn't a time leaper and just went along with that idea because Michi kept leaping years ahead, and so kisaki had time to figure out another plan in a sort of slow burn

@jedimindtrix as much of a dick he is, I kinda get him, I mean he spent over 12 years dedicated to win over her yet she still prefers some sore loser, reminder that micchi is pretty much a failure in life before time leaps, I’d lose my shit too if I were in his shoes (although moving on would be my choice if I were him).

Also let’s not forget how many times kisaki actually “succeeded” even after MC’s attempts on “fixing” the future, his dedication is very respectable.

Contributor
Da fuck Takemitchy??? Why would you want to go through all the BS loop again? Omg actual stupid.

I'm with Takemitchy on this one, think about it. Kisaki was able successfully coordinate and calculate multiple plans in order to take over Tokyo and he didn't even need to time travel.

The guy was a bastard and had some pretty stupid motivations, but he was a hella smart.

Fed-Kun's army
You can respect how impressive or how competent he was, but that doesn't mean you lament over his death. Hitler was very competent at being a genocidal maniac, but that doesn't mean you should want to face him again. Wtf Takemitchy?

Users who are viewing this thread