Tokyo卍Revengers

@XenonXYZ if you want a story where the MC travels back in time to do business deals and messes with the stock market read Past Life Regressor

Group Leader
Ah sorry I didn't know they were from official. I get them off Manganelo!! My bad @Lymus thanks for removing them!

This manga is a waste of time, retard MC who doesn't grow up despite being technically 26 year old, an obscure storyline with lots of unnecesary deaths and suffering just for the sake of drama and being edgy I guess. Also the way the MC keeps going back forth across time was just really badly done and gets annoying imo

I just read the raws for ch 178, and this is getting tiresome. The past 4 chapters have been surrounded on Izana and Kaku being shot. I don't know if the author is trying to stretch the arc as it could be the final one but it's getting somewhat annoying that we still have to wait for another chapter to have some progress in the story.

Man I wasnt expecting this series to end so tragic with a series with do overs hope somehow this is wiped clean and dead characters survive

On side note dont get why people shit on the main character especially for things he cant control

The only complaint I have against him is how hes still letting kisaki puppeteer shit till the end it's hes your average shounen protagonist who suppose to win with guts and friendship but in this series doesnt go his way to go against a guy like kisaki he should of learned to be more cunning and use his power to inspire to actually do something

Dex-chan lover
People who are saying it's not a swastika are kinda missing the point. Sure it's the flip ver that had religious tones for thousands of years but that ignores the history during WW2 and the pain the reversed means. Good manga tho just wish the writer had better taste and a better understanding of how much a symbol like that brings a lot of sadness to people.

@Grimm_Salem The "swastika" is still used as a religious symbol of auspiciousness and good luck used by millions in the east, yes we can not ignore what is stood for in WW2 and must never forget, but at the end of the day that is not its only meaning, millions if not billions of innocent people have been killed under the cross but we still understand and respect its true meaning and i belive the swastika and the people who continue to use it for it's original meaning deserve the same respect.

Dex-chan lover
After 3 years of chapter releases these fools in the comment section still bringing up the same danm thing, SMH.

YESS GO, KILL THAT DEMON KISAKI DAMMIT !!!!
I really hope they do it this time cause I'd be hella disappointed if they leave that psychotic fucking serial killer alive, that scheming bastard deserves to be tortured but more then anything he's waiting our precious oxygen so just freaking kill him quickly also before anything comes in between you and your goals DANG it !!!

Izana is equivalent to Melon from Beastars, both characters are the worst characters who destroyed all the potential that the both mangas trying to conquer.

Dex-chan lover
Lemme guess

He's gonna give him the good ol NaruTalk and let him live and he suddenly change the future, not changing the fact he killed
Mikey sister before

Good Lord I hate when badass delinquent manga go limp lame and all talk instead the intensity of fight and justified kill

Users who are viewing this thread