Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 7 Ch. 827 - A Surge Of Youth

Dex-chan lover
Holy fucking shit, is it finally happening???

...Or is Jun about to fuck up like he's never fucked up before???

Double-page supporter
Bracing for one of them to fuck it all up and no progress happens over the course of another 827 chapters

Group Leader
"haha, i uhh, i really like you as a friend! nobody would misunderstand our friendship! besides they will all think you're a guy haha!"

Double-page supporter
Ah, the good old bait and switch. Nice try author, I'm thoroughly experienced in getting my hopes crushed. I won't believe it until it actually happens.

Dex-chan lover
Jun is gonna get set on fire right as he begins his confession. The series will end with his immolation.

Dex-chan lover
Better this be the real deal. We had too much character development for Jun to waste it on a silly joke next chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Tomo will probably step back, she has been doing that for some chapters already, in fear of how their relationship will change if they begin to be lovers.

I dont believe progress anymore....this would turn a joke in the next page sure.
I bet for something like "you are dancing with a tree..."

Double-page supporter
It's possible he's trying to say something until he believes it to be true.

Aggregator gang
So is the reveal tomorrow gonna be that the author is taking another two month break?

Dex-chan lover
ivaslg1.jpg

My heart is going to break if he does something stupid. But knowing Jun, she will probably run for the hills before she hears the rest of his statement.

Users who are viewing this thread