Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 7 Ch. 827 - A Surge Of Youth

Contributor
Let's see...

The handbook of prolonged manga confessions says that the best thing to do now is have them be interrupted, to sustain the illusion of actual progress, while advancing the plot only by a hair's breadth.

I'm sure not complaining if this actually goes somewhere, though. And I'm probably about as big a fan of slow romances as you're liable to find.

We're already at the point where we're stalling focusing on the side characters because all the aspects of the protagonist's non-relationship have been pretty thoroughly explored, I feel. Surely this author can wrangle another thousand chapters out of them actually going out (or attempting to), if he so chooses...

My heart has been yanked around for 827 chapters to many! If this is just another fake out, I'm done! ToT

Dex-chan lover
>yes, we're like a couple of friends, dancing along with the music.

Screenshot me.

Dex-chan lover
Calm mind, serene heart, calm mind, serene heart - if Jun fucks this up - CALM MIND, SERENE HEART, GODDAMMIT!!!

I want to be a contrarian and say he actually confesses but I'm a realist so I know it won't happen.
GOD DAMN IT.

Fed-Kun's army
100% prediction.

They start going out, but neither one knows what you're meant to do when dating. Then they start getting mad at each other and break up trying to go back to being friends. Meanwhile everyone else just watches the car crash happen never telling them what they're doing wrong except for vague easy to misunderstand statements. Until they figure out that dating is just friends who get more intimate when alone together.

Users who are viewing this thread