Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 7 Ch. 834 - Let's Make Eye Contact When We Talk, Ok?

Group Leader
I love the fact that Cotton Candy-chan's smile can be your heaven, or your hell.

Fed-Kun's army
Misuzu..........don't be a bad girl anymore. You've changed. Help Tomo now.

Dex-chan lover
I assume this is a call back to misuzu constantly saying she isn't feminine enough to attract his eyes.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Wait, she IS thinking that? And Misuzu is at fault?

...this is going to be something really really stupid won't it?

Dex-chan lover
@RandomFanguy he was always aware of it, he was just pretending not to for the sake of maintaining their friendship. he actually didn't speak to her for a entire year because he was so worried about how to approach her.

Double-page supporter
@PsychoJing
But after that, Tomo stupidly said she wanted to be friends forever and Jun settled on treating her like a bro in high school.

Dex-chan lover
This not actually that long with one chapter one page. But it still feel like forever. I mean, 2018 already, thing change, I can enjoy the ship do stupid and avoid shit. if author did like in Chihaya-san

Dex-chan lover
@RandomFanguy he's been actively suppressing finding her attractive and Misuzu has been undermining her femininity and what Jun specifically would fall in love with so yeah logical conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
Try and evade all you want, Misuzu-chan. Cotton Candy is eyeing you like a hawk. She WILL know the TRUTH.

Users who are viewing this thread