Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 8 Ch. 901 - Three Minutes

Aggregator gang
In 3 minutes she was going that fast, ha i was goig that fast when i touched the ice... was scared shitless... hit the floor and cut my self in one of those ice skate trenches they always leave. Those things are surprisingly sharp.

Dex-chan lover
How many page left til this manga end ? Thing kinda get old now.

Dex-chan lover
Wanna bet next few pages they both become competitive and do 'Yuri on Ice' level performance?

@Tcof How many page left til this manga end ? Thing kinda get old now.

Let me understand this. You are bored with the manga, so you want it to end. You know there are other people who enjoy this series? It shouldn't end just because YOU want it to.

I.E. STOP READING IT THEN.

Dex-chan lover
No, not quite right. I hear this is about to end soon. But there is other thing this still need to work on. It just make me think it can't get enough time to do everything. while it spend a bit too much chap on the samething right now. So i still want to reading this. But yeah At the moment this date getting old

Dex-chan lover
That scarf isn't ever coming off. The man's going to wear it in the shower. They're going to lose their virginities while he's still wearing that scarf. It's going to be in all their wedding photos.

Users who are viewing this thread