Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 8 Ch. 922 - I Can't Promise That

Dex-chan lover
@kuzunagi13
its the author not knowing how to keep drama flowing so he sets shit back to status quo,
meanwhile
F1.png

....you're seriously saying that Jun? After 900+ fucking pages and at least a year's worth of wait for updates, and you're saying THAT?

Dex-chan lover
jun is about to hit her with a reversal, but she'll probably wont listen to it and storm off mad, and bam back to the regular show

Dex-chan lover
Well I know it wont happen but it would be nice if Jun can recognize what will be a abusive toxic relation and bail.

why keep failing back into this stupid shit drama so close to the end
god i hate this, is so stupid
where is misuzu to slpa the fuck out of jun

I don't know about you guys, but I only read manga to complain. The more I complain about it, the more intently I will read it. Also, they won't be anything original, just the same rehashed complaints. I'll use all the rehashed terms like "progress," "dense," etc. The more pain, the more I read!

Oh wait, I don't do that. I read the manga that I enjoy, and I drop the ones I don't enjoy. I just stop reading, and let the people who do like to read it, do their thing.

Double-page supporter
jun ya blockhead you were so close

...i think some more tree training is in order

Fed-Kun's army
so.. i was expecting something along the line of:
Jun- "I just can´t tell you to wait for me any more" "I know your dad is only trying to see if I can support you in the future; finding a worthy man to take away what is the most precious to him" "I feel that if I fail to beat him, I´m failing on you too"
Then she gives him a good beat up for being a wuss and say:
Tomo- "The fact that you´re not even trying is showing him that you don´t have at least conviction to be with me" "fight and loose, I don´t care, I´m the one choosing who to be with" "he´ll just has to accept that"
but this is not shoujo manga XD

Dex-chan lover
@princeofcups
I mean, its not like readers think Tomo and Jun has finally officially become couple in previous chapters after a lot of drama. Then suddenly readers are being told that 'no, Tomo and Jun are not really dating yet because papa'. Thats annoying, moreso because it followed with hiatus.
And now today strip does looked like it will invalidate what progress the couple have gain. No wonder readers will be a bit cranky.

Users who are viewing this thread