Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 8 Ch. 939 - The Tomo-chan Theory

Dex-chan lover
Wow. I know that some people here predicted this turn, but I am surprised that even this stupid series has taken this apparently stupid turn.

(But perhaps the writer will have the father beat Tomo and then Jun respond by clobbering him.)

Edit:
In the next chapter, Tomo throws the ball back to Jun, so the turn is not so stupid after all.

Dex-chan lover
@Flavor25 it was the opposite, Jun cannot beat Tomo in a fight with regulations, but he won't lose in a true fight. The point was that Tomo is more skilled and talented, while Jun is stronger.
Now, this isn't the development I was hoping for but...whatever, let's just see the ending.

unknown.png

That's the Tomo face I've missed. It's been far too long.

Dex-chan lover
I don't see why everyone's surprised. Tomo should Tomo.

A 2v1 is more even against Gorou, and fights in this circle don't accommodate stupid things like "fairness".

Fed-Kun's army
wait... will her dad even be able to lay a hand on his own daughter? plus, even he acknowledges the level of prodigy tomo has

Fed-Kun's army
surprised this series is ending soon... it's been so long reading this...

Dex-chan lover
She one ups everyone once again! Nicely played
Many thanks

Nep

Dex-chan lover
The Tomo-chan theory was how I initially thought this would go.

In the end, probably Tomo+Jun tag team victory. Would probably still count as win.

@Miella

Good. I like this series and I kind of want it to continue (otherwise I would have less things to read and kill time with) but all good series need to end before becoming shit. Part of the journey is the end, and no, Im not trying to quote ironman.

Supporter
so this coming a mile away and still happy when it arrived. GO TOMO! KICK HIS ASS!

Dex-chan lover
They could just double team him too, like Goku and Piccolo did to Raditz.

Users who are viewing this thread