Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko!

Dex-chan lover
Oh thank god, a pulse! I was starting to think this died on a cliffhanger.

Dex-chan lover
2i0360.jpg

Ain't blaming anyone. Just happy to see another chapter put up (and a funny one at that). Also, I really liked the volume 7 cover. Thanks Long Live Scanlations and World Three.

Contributor
So did Dropout drop out or did these guys just get the drop on them?

Yes those horrible puns were intentional.

Dex-chan lover
841.5 chapters in 3 days later...I’m happy I’ve started. This work is really fun, and seems I’ve took it to read at the right time, considering how the story is going now.

Just a curiosity, I’ve read various comments who talks about author’s hiatus...does he/she has those often?

@ hiatus: not really (I know thats a shit answer) - as far as I know the hiatus thing started in the last 2 years. The first time round was Fumita taking a break, this time its the publishing firm messing up somehow.
While I'm hyped for my daily Tomo, I can understand that breaks are needed from time to time --- I'm just happy that certain manga continue after every other natural disaster in JP.

My Tomo fix, alright! That was a last minute save. I loved it.
Now I can wait until regular chapters resume.

Finally, it was announced that the series are ending with 8th volume. I liked this manga but I just want to see how it ends.

Dex-chan lover
So with an average chapter count per volume somewhere around the 120 mark, if Fumita doesn't go on any more hiatus', were looking somewhere around late January to early February for the ending of this series. Lets be real though, he will take a break a Christmas at least and it may be a LONG volume so I'm expecting closer to March or April.

Is there something bugged out with the site for me or have the past two chapters just been one page?

Dex-chan lover
The chapter before these two were omake. At the very least I think it was and now we are back to the regular pages

Users who are viewing this thread