Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko!

Contributor
i wouldn't call this mediocrity. you cant have build up to the confession like you would if you read 15 pages straight to the confession scene like in a normal manga, they had to fit the climax of the series in a single page that's digestible without previous pages being read right beforehand. in the end, any lacklusterness of the confession was not due to the author fucking up, it was due to the format of the comic

Seems to me most people are overly critical to the point of having such high standards that nothing is good enough, or at least to the point where people take a manga which is supposed to be, well, nothing more than what it looks like and then people were upset over it. Best example I can think of is Female Knight Who Has Never Been Treated Like a Female. People were all over bashing it because of the fact that the MC was generic, the girl was just meant to be attractive, etc. On some level people look at this shit like everything NEEDS to be perfect or close to perfect, which is kinda funny considering we're all technically reading most of these things illegally anyways.

I feel like Tomo definitely take after her dad now what with denying her love for him like this haha

Dex-chan lover
I'm seeing more posts about ya'll commenting on "people are being critical" than people actually being critical.
In other news, why does it feel like Misuzu is about to smooch Tomo?

Dex-chan lover
Tomo is barely the main character of her own manga anymore. Misuzu is taking up all the pages now lol

Contributor
I read this manga mostly for Misuzu. I really like these kind of characters.

Dex-chan lover
Record this image guys and girls ... for you will never see this again ... EVER.

Also, Demon Princess Misuzu can be human sometimes too ... however that is kinda of a bug that they never ironed out of the software.

Dex-chan lover
And on her way to talk to Jun, Tomo got hit by a truck, and the manga became a reincarnation isekai about the truck's adventures in another world.

Why don't we have a truck-san isekai novel? He's pretty much the most popular character in the genre anyway.

I really want this as a learn japanese Version with the same page left and right and one in english and on the right the same in japanese but in english letters. I think this could be reallly cool!

Dex-chan lover
This one's really worth rereading once in a while, to truly feel the story flow in front of you. I just did it once again, and yup, this is good stuff. The 4-koma, one-page chapter format can get really frustrating, and I'm guilty of complaining about it too at times, but in the end it's worth the wait to have the characters more fleshed out. I'm really looking forward for the upcoming conclusion of this ride.

Aggregator gang
I WANT to smack Tomo for that "Really, for real?" line....but after going to the end of the page, I realize she was actually justified unlike past MC heroines.

Users who are viewing this thread