Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko!

MD@Home
I have a feeling that this is about to come to an end :(
and I want an anime adaptation of this

Dex-chan lover
Well...Jun's not wrong. Best friend =/= Dating.

@shrekky
I think the simplest answer here, is that Misuzu felt guilty she fucked up Tomo with her random, clueless advice. I agree, though, that her "guilt" here is way too excessive. I wouldn't be surprised if the author wanted to spring out a Yuri-ending with Misuzu having a deep crush on Tomo all this time.

Aggregator gang
@Solipsist: I dunno, i never got Yuri vibes from Misuzu. She's self-aware of her bitchy loner attitude and clearly values Tomo's friendship since she looks past that, same as Carol. She's possessive because of that, but I she didn't show any romance towards Tomo.
Not that I'll frown on any yuri TomoxMisuzuxCarol doujinshi (hint hint)

Contributor
Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

I felt specific emotions in my shriveled heart that hasn't felt them in years. This is prob only having such an effect on me cause im reading it weekly instead of a binge like i do with all other manga, so i feel more attached to the characters

fhq

I bet he's dead or in a coma. That's how they prolong the story now.

We're actually getting closure??? I kind of don't want this to end now... maybe a timeskip spin-off where they've started their own family would be nice.

Dex-chan lover
Woke up; checked for chapter...nothing; arrived at work, double checked; remembered that hiatus has fallen upon us

WHYYYY

can anyone pls forward the length of this hiatus to us?
> kinda sucks to have an everyday disappointment..

Users who are viewing this thread