Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko!

Contributor
@Tcof, she told Tomo that she wasn't girly enough I believe. In reality, that is something that Jun really likes about her, but it's become a spot of insecurity for her.

Misuzu messed it up since she knew that tomo and junichirou has feeling for each other because she's afraid that if those two start dating they will leave her so she started saying some s**ts to tomo and made her think that she's not junichirou's type. honestly I want them (tomo and junichirou) to leave her for a bit if they start dating and found out about things misuzu did and said. but meehhh

Dex-chan lover
... wait where is Jun? This guy with maximum awareness is not Jun.

Didn't it just came back from a hiatus?Jesus christ man,she draws one page per day.The amount of hiatus this series gets is absurd.

while I'm pooped about the renewed hiatus, there must be a reason.
Better to have a healthy author who will continue at some point than a ..... .miura (inb4 spite and prejudice speaking out of my ass)

I want more of my Tomo-chan but I think the author should take a break. When doing a repetitive task with a deadline, you can't do it at a good standard...?

Dex-chan lover
Hiatus is until early September while the author works on the Volume 7 release, bonus material etc. This time around you can blame the publisher for the hiatus :p

Dex-chan lover
There is a upload just now. what happen ? why delete ?

Users who are viewing this thread