Tomodachi ga Skirt haite mitai tte Itte kita Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The time my friend wanted to try a kimono

Thanks to the author who allowed me to translate

They should just get married already XD

Group Leader
Thankfully, I have two female older sisters, so I crossdressed already sometimes, and to be honest with you guys, it is actually a pretty good feeling when you have high-thights and a skirt on! You shiukd give it a try, too. 😏😌

Dex-chan lover
Such good bros, making the first shrine visit of the year together, dressing up in pretty clothes and calling each other cute... I could only wish for a manly friendship such as this if I were a guy !

Still counting down to when they bone. This chapter almost makes me bad for hornyposting but I still must insist that if they do not fuck by the end I will be very disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, right, I knew there was another "purple eyes" (well, more pink than purple in this case) manga that I read for a while on a different manga scan site around the same time that I started reading Wakame Konbu's My Recently Hired Maid is Suspicious but I had forgotten what it was. I'm glad to have finally found it on Mangadex.

Dex-chan lover
@saintly1337 if it's those kind that reaches the heel, yeah they're nice to wear...

skirts are actually fine to wear... especially more after circumcision... :|

KZ6

Thanks for updating! Saw it got posted on Twitter but was not expecting such a fast update w

Users who are viewing this thread