Tomodachi Game - Vol. 11 Ch. 49 - People Are Not Equal

Double-page supporter
Calling this;

* He's now lost all his money, proving he's bogus at gambling.
* The team will continue bumbling on for awhile, selling everyone _but_ Yutori.
* At the end, Yutori will agreed to get sold.
* Suddenly! Gambling prowess!
* All's bad that ends bad.

Possible twist;

* Yutori is amazing at gambling. DAT COVER!

''I would never lend even one yen to something like future prospects.''

Did this guy just reject the principles of investments? Most big companies give students with a bright future money during their educations to lure them into working with the said company later. This is what you do to ensure you get qualified workers 4 years later, and they bring much more to the company after that.

Also, just sell Yatori like wtf. She has done nothing useful since chapter 1

@KatilTekir, that's different though. The value stated is their value as collateral. Not as a potential employee, which would take years to break even, as you've stated. If you're a company whose business model is issuing debt, you want to recover your capital as quickly as possible in the case of default. That's why it's relevant whether or not they have parents/connections, as they can be sold back relatively quickly for ransom.

Jesus Christ Yutori is fucking useless! After letting Yuuichi get stabbed through the hand 3 TIMES, punched hard as hell in the gut three times, etc she STILL is only thinking of herself! I don't care if she has PTSD because so does EVERYONE ELSE in this situation. Hell, I would say Yuuichi has it worse but instead of being mature about the situation she lets everyone protect her. He has believed in her this entire time and even forgave her for everything she has done when she's backstabbed him the most. It's so frustrating!

Fed-Kun's army
yuichi didn't sell yatori cuz he feel bad for her. maybe it's just one of those thing where the MC is chivalrious so the reader could like him more... but seriously.... most evil person my ass. where the dark yuichi when we want to see him the most?

and doesn't he already use yatori naked body to become a teacher's bait?

Fed-Kun's army
BRUHHHH IM SO MAD NGKRIGRIGIHGGIOH istg yatori if u are not of any use these games I will be furious

Dex-chan lover
Y’all are real mad at this scared child, huh? Ricochet is probably right in how things will play out, but like. you guys get that she’s the normal one, right? If you want her to be useful, she honeytrapped the teacher, so there you go. She was useful one time, and relatively recently. She might be useful again, because people can change.

Jesus Christ Yutori is fucking useless! After letting Yuuichi get stabbed through the hand 3 TIMES, punched hard as hell in the gut three times, etc she STILL is only thinking of herself! I don't care if she has PTSD because so does EVERYONE ELSE in this situation. Hell, I would say Yuuichi has it worse but instead of being mature about the situation she lets everyone protect her. He has believed in her this entire time and even forgave her for everything she has done when she's backstabbed him the most. It's so frustrating!
I guess you just glossed overe where yuuichi said “i’m not some child who doesn’t know where to direct his anger”? The enemy is supposed to be the showrunners. You’re are mad at a child that had to sell herself for not wanting to go through that again. Yes, all of them have trauma, but they’re not exactly being asked to relive that specific trauma, for the most part, are they?

yuichi didn't sell yatori cuz he feel bad for her. maybe it's just one of those thing where the MC is chivalrious so the reader could like him more... but seriously.... most evil person my ass. where the dark yuichi when we want to see him the most?

and doesn't he already use yatori naked body to become a teacher's bait?
So, yes, but in the context of the series, he was too delirious with pain to think about things like morals or empathy. He seemed to be ashamed of that after he got some rest, so he might be trying to avoid doing that again as a form of atonement.
in b4 “yutori simp lol ”

that instant loss though lol

guess it's time for prince brat to take up the slack because I doubt any of his friends being a gambling whizz would have gone unnoticed by MC

And of course that does mean selling boobs

by the way that cover page could just be fanservice, or it could be a subtle hint that boobs might not be that innocent after all.

Supporter
Something it seems nobody has really noticed. Why in the hell would a beginner at gambling choose poker for their first one, especially against people that obviously know how to play? Mascot dude even said they could play whatever they wanted, so why get goaded into an obvious trap?

Then again, I'm sure this is all some sort of "plan" with how this manga is.

Man, you can replace Yutori with just pair of boobs. It's been 49 chapters and there was 0 character development or involvement from her. It's like editors wanted big boobs highschool girl, but author couldn't find a place for her. So now she is just here for fansevice.

Users who are viewing this thread