Tomodachi Game - Vol. 18 Ch. 83 - What a Waste of Time

Dex-chan lover
He didn't even yeet What's-her-name to the cliff. Has Yuuichi lost his touch?

I bet those boobs are actually injected with feces. She seems like someone who's seriously into that kind of shit.

Oh my God maybe Yuuichi's poops are in there. Eeww. That explains why she's so lusty toward Yuuichi; she wants more of that shit so her chest can get bigger.

I don't think Shibe is the traitor, otherwise she wouldn't have said "they'd never find the traitor" when suspecting Shibe would just be the natural conclusion.
My guess is that the traitor is someone who isn't even aware they are the traitor, so Yuuichi: everything comes back to him. I'm thinking Shiba Taizen knew he would end up participating in one these games so he trained him to win against the admin.
It might also be Shiho because her dad is Hella sketchy, I think he'll definitely play a bigger role than what he has shown so far. He could be manipulating his daughter and her friends without them knowing in a 4D chess way.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m just waiting for shibe to be the real villain all along bruh what other curveballs can this manga throw

Dex-chan lover
Wait who cares if they have hostages? Yuuichi wants to destroy the game. It's not like they're gonna kill these people.
Also Yuuichi is the second traitor, it's obvious now. He did the original betrayal because he wanted to join the Tomodachi game with people he knew well.

Group Leader
based on movie, the other traitor is shibe but i don't know if movie relate to manga.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I dont think i can forgive this manga for making that boring bob-cut girl "the traitor". Like, why dont make at least some preparations to make it interesting? Last(current) arc is such a shit-show.

Wait, nvm, shehoe is back so im forgiving it.

Dex-chan lover
As if loosening his hair was throwing off a huge disguise. Can’t you see the resemblance? We have the same haircut.

To think this manga used to be about finding who took the money for the school trip. How young we all were. If threatening lives was allowed in this game, wouldn’t Yuichi would have had hostages as part of his many plans? This barely feels like a tomodachi game anymore. The concept of believing in friends nor Manabu haven’t been around to help with that. It’s just bets between killers and their victims.

Double-page supporter
Hmm one by one the mysteries are starting to unfold, will this series end soon? I hope not.

Users who are viewing this thread