it has to be Tenji's father

....as in HIM + YUKA = YUUICHI
doesnt contradict with all the yuka evidence
prostitution thingy
clearly close together
close to tenji
is a he (from the looks of it)
never seen tenji's mother before
yuuichi father where (shiba taizen is his mentor)

Thank you tomodachi scan for translating this tomodachi game!

Hope it will end soon. Wanna see the conclusion of this story.

Fed-Kun's army
I just remembered that the genius kid (I forgot his name) and his girl is watching all of this from the hospital right?
I wonder how they react to this

Anyway, thanks for the translation. Finally the end is near

Dex-chan lover
Already said it before, but Shibe is getting worse with each passing chapter.

Also remember Yuuichi did said to Shiho: "choose whatever you think right, even if that ends up making me suffer, because we can win the game as long as you survive"

Dex-chan lover
God damn I just hope everyone fucking die by the end of it. This has going for too long

Dex-chan lover
I think some of the issue is that he doesn't feel like he deserves to be forgiven and in past games he has generally tried to set things up so that he's the person sacrificed, so his end game here may be to get Shiho elected and then get sold into debt slavery or whatever. Shiho is also known to be in Yuichi orbit and to fully trust him, so allowing her to become estranged from him means that she can get Shibe's support. If Shibe votes her then he can vote for her and make sure she has the most votes.

But I do find it pretty strange that people are acting like he still has exactly the same personality as when he was 8. Even if Shiho asked him for an explanation, she is definitely acting like she is tending towards believing the other people, people who are known to be far less reliable, or at least tending towards that in this moment. In truth, this has always been a hyper dramatic series, so maybe I shouldn't be surprised.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread