Tomodachi Game - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Is It True That You Don't Have an "Important Person"?

The chest is possible as a person with a similar body type but the physics of the shirt and skirt? Not so much. The uniform doesn't look fitted on other girls so technically the shirt should hang off the breasts, not be fitted. Of course, I'm not talking about how she looks tied up. C'mon, let's continue to sexualize the underage female character with a 'sensual' body type!

@Favb to be fair, this comic's target demographic is 'shonen', or boys. just like sexualizing an 'underaged' high school character played by a legal age actor is permissible (which is a very common practice in american movies or tv series), this one utilizes drawing, that doesn't even involve a real person. not saying it's a good practice, just that it's a common 'permissible' practice even outside manga.

Group Leader
that last page i'm dying
"i don't think that chest is possible"
yeah me neither

Dex-chan lover
Man really dug his own grave. I feel like not considering she could be used as a hostage is out of character. As calm and calculating as he's been since the start he didn't even consider the fact, iunno I'm probably just nitpicking.

Dex-chan lover
At this point I'm wondering if they have him bugged or not, since they took her as a hostage right after he talked to Tenji about how it's safer for her to keep her distance from them.

If she's going to be sticking around as a character, I hope the author gives her real character development, like the ability to doubt others and act/scheme, to set the stage for her being able to graduate from being Shiho's puppet (just my personal impression). At the current rate, she feels like a "bomb" herself, someone who Shiho could manipulate at a critical moment to screw over Shuuichi.

Fed-Kun's army
anyways, I feel like the author is trying to make it seem like shiho didn't do anything wrong or was manipulated by her father-- either way, she's stilll a horrible person; she literally let not one, but two of her friends loved ones die (and is possibly the one that instigated it). fuck shiho, im hoping to god that she or kokorogis annyoing ass isn't the love interest I heard was rumored to be.

Dude, fuck her and don't go. She is just a used pawn by Shiho, her father, and the game makers. I mean we already saw how dirty they can play with all the deaths happening.

We have mini games along side with the game.
this is literally deadtube at this point, the author is profiting by writing 2 of the same stories with different spins (dead tube is 100 times edgier though)

The chest is possible as a person with a similar body type but the physics of the shirt and skirt? Not so much. The uniform doesn't look fitted on other girls so technically the shirt should hang off the breasts, not be fitted. Of course, I'm not talking about how she looks tied up. C'mon, let's continue to sexualize the underage female character with a 'sensual' body type!
age of consent in japan was 13 when this was made lmao, and 16 in the usa as well so it wouldn't even be an issue even in the usa, but the usa has really stupid laws on nudity thats why

Users who are viewing this thread