Tomogui - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
This is begging for a sequel or a Nanami prequel. Semi-retired spy from a foreign government lmao

Dex-chan lover
Lmfao...wow mnhight shamalong did not fail on this manga 😂😂..i wonder if he will make more

Group Leader
I'm pretty sure that Airi's guess that Nanami-Sensei was a spy or whatever was her lame attempt at a joke. In the next panel she's sticking out her tongue and has a goofy expression. So, take that for what it is...but this was still a disappointing series.

I'm glad I get to work on another project now!

Not the best plan to "take out the trash". Myself and, from what I've heard, a good number of people didn't even bother going to school reunions because most people just got real life shit to do so...

For a story with constant plot twists and special reveals it seems almost bound to have an annoying ending with many reveals in it. This doesn’t ruin it though since if you look deep into it you can find some merits within. The main one you see is that the emotional and psychological health of someone can change due to minor events like seeing someone again or receiving one phone call.

Along with this we can see how someone can change morally to thinking these acts to be deplorable to wanting to enact them themselves through the guidance and pressure of others. With this it shows that people can change for the good or for the drastic worse.

So Storyline is at most a 6/10
Ending for it would be 8/10 since it fits with the way the rest of the story was set up.

Fed-Kun's army
yep figured it would go that way when they started talking about successors and what not lol i half expected them to keep ren good just because it'd be more surprising than him falling for her games. it was silly and edgy but not the worse time spent being so short. thank you for doing this one talon appreciate all the effort you put into doing this.

Contributor
What a beautiful mess. Couldn't have expected better from the guy who wrote Ousama Game.

Users who are viewing this thread