Tomogui

Dex-chan lover
It's not bad. I like a story where the characters are unhinged and screws loose, but the characters in this one are a bit too pretentious for me to love their bastardly sides. Then again, we're only up to ch5 so maybe events and characters get a bit more interesting.

Like I said, not bad, not exactly a masterpiece either. Still manages to give some hope that it might be better in later chapters though

Somewhat unique. Scum v. scum pitted against scum with maybe a sprinkle of normal people in the mix.

I'm still kinda confused as to what's happening here, but everyone seems to be mentally fucked up.

Group Leader
@bigcoffee I was totally confused at first, but in the translating process I've had to read and re-read it a bunch of times to try to get all my amateurish translations correct. After reading it over and over, it makes more sense. The only thing I don't get at this point is what they hoped to accomplish by
having someone fake suicide.
I'm really not sure how that helps them.

Pretty good for a mystery! How many chapters does this have btw? The big reveal of the master mind came pretty soon.

Aggregator gang
Imagine seeing glasses guy smile and think to yourself, "Yeah, this is a person I can trust."

Group Leader
New chapter up. Continuing the saga of the worst teenagers on the planet...

Double-page supporter
Wish authors would write characters that actually acted like human beings.

Group Leader
Chapter 15 uploaded...1 more chapter to see how this thing ends! Final chapter is 54 pages!

Power Uploader
Thanks for translation, sometimes you got to read such weird stories for the sake of it.

Users who are viewing this thread