Tonari no Furi-san ga Tonikaku Kowai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Japan should import some vegetable peelers. Who the hell peels a potato with a huge butcher's knife?

Fed-Kun's army
How the fuck could he not tell she was looking at people behind him, when she said "Hey, what's the big deal?" when she was right next to him??? Is this guy legitimately retarded???

Dex-chan lover
Hm this chapter makes me wonder if male and female students are separated in other countries during PE. We always do it together where I'm from, even for sports like rugby.

Dex-chan lover
Ok these misunderstandings are actually getting kind of annoying now. Actually try to get to know her dude...

Aggregator gang
MC needs to man the fuck up. She is too fucking precious to be neglected.

Aggregator gang
@WeebSensei MC is normal...that's the whole point of his character. She's the extraordinary one. Also, the fact that she's a Yankii is a big reason for why he acts the way he does. They're pretty much wannabe Yakuza...or at least that's the public image of them. She's more complex than just being a normal Yankii, though.

I think he has been bullied before. He seems so average that he is almost a easy target. I don't blame him for being overly conscious but I hope he grows out of it. Just like most predictors, humans can see fear and will naturally take advantage of weakness.

Dex-chan lover
Damn she be looking FINE in that cover...

Also, gotta love our yankee maiden inadvertedly delivering that critical hit at the end 😂

@Driftwolf Or more likely he's a normal 15/16yo who happens to be shy. I don't know what's with 99% of the comment section thinking they were alpha fuckboys in high school. I had 1-2 Chads per class tops...

He's "normal" (premise of the manga). He himself claimed to have run an ordinary middle school life. He's bad at sports, and therefore awkward playing in front of girls.
And he sits next to a delinquent, ofc he's scared.

Idk, none of that really points to "bullied", imo. And this comes from someone who was bullied for many years.

Users who are viewing this thread