Tonari no Furi-san ga Tonikaku Kowai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

@Tatherwood Oh I was a outcast in highschool. I sinked so far into the background that most didn't even know I graduated with them. This allowed me to view things with a wider lens without from a safer distance. I am able to view those behaviors closely and usually, especially if they seem fearful, jumpy, and most likely won't fight back would be preyed upon. I like that you think the average person is some type of chad for not wanting someone to display fear based off of appearance without learning the personality of the person. Being so jumpy that if this wasn't a gag romcom series, I wouldn't be surprised if some random douche tried to extort money from him. Am I saying it is right? No. But am I saying painting a target on your chest and walking out into the gun range will increase your chances of getting shot? Yes.

Dex-chan lover
Im really liking this... its balanced. The ML is not a super shut-in nerd or incredibly short and semi-autistic and the FL is not overly exagerated in her emotions or actions, tho her features are outstanding.
Normally in this settings authors go all out to force the comedic part and the romance development feels frustrating and super slow, for me that is.
Its chill, funny and cute.

Dex-chan lover
2nd time reading and had that impression. Give him a bit more time. Also, he surely is dork but thats actually ok, since theres lot worst in this type of scenarios.
At the very least this one can actually interact as a normal human being. Have u read Yancha Gal no Anjou-san? Thats the type of MC i refer too, the kind that is so boring, dense and annoying that only makes u pity the FL for her awful choice at love lol.

Aggregator gang
Nice, glad to see the mc is falling onto the love train too

Dex-chan lover
ahh i really want that type gf who can dominate my lame side

Users who are viewing this thread