Tonari no Furi-san ga Tonikaku Kowai - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

Just as my initial review said, this chapter just makes you second hand embarrassed at MCs actions in a good way. Hope we keep seeing him trying to go above and beyond and push himself. Meanwhile Furi embraces and further deepens her relationships with every other (male-) character in the manga (with a romantic undertone, undeniably), all while not even thinking twice about MC (actually only did once at the beginning of chapter) and maybe hurting him/creating misunderstandings- but that all gets overshadowed by the 2sentence wholesomeness and fluff at the beginning of the chapter. Waiting for chapter 26 in anticipation.

Dex-chan lover
@dogeroi Image 1, "I'm sick of preparing for culture festival" should be "the culture festival" (and "cultural" is more common).

Aggregator gang
Okay... Too many dialogs and too many characters now... What the hell was happening?
Oh btw that boy can go away. We don't want any love triangle stuff.

Thanks for the chapter 🖤

@Msaid08 especially since she isn't even remotely interested in him anyway, just makes her seem like she's stupid when she doesn't realise what's going on

Dex-chan lover
Is the guy that gave her the blazer also the guy on the new cover art?

Aggregator gang
@Glenng Yeah. Its like her mind is full of our mc and can't think about anything else so she doesn't get whats happening. Its really stupid.
And who is the boy on last page? Why he gets a page like he is the main character?

@EdSaPro It looks like him.

@Msaid08 can not agree with you fully there. At this point she is shown thinking about MC for 1 panel every 1-2 chapters. She is getting closer to every character than MC, thats fact. Also she never thought about anything being hurtful to her pursuit of MC up until now like creating misunderstandings or hurting him. But it is indeed weird that everyone seems to want to be close to her and or is romantically interested in her.

Dex-chan lover
[edited]
This is good. MC realizing "it's not all the same to me actually" chapter.

language warning:
@knismaps I feel like "Culture Festival" is the norm (文化 as a noun), but that could be old-fashioned now; it's difficult to argue with how old I feel

Users who are viewing this thread