Tonari no Furi-san ga Tonikaku Kowai - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Some of these comments about ntr come off a little bit possessive. She can talk to other guys. She even said that she thinks of the guy who lent her his blazer as a brother. She didn't ask for it, he just took the initiative as he saw that she was cold. Doesn't matter how many guys are nice to her, only she has the final say on who she likes. People need to stop thinking that this is forced. They're high school students. It's good that the scary stigma is being broken down and she's getting to socialize with her classmates.

Dex-chan lover
Waaaaagh my FMC is talking other guys

Geesus +1 for anyone whining to maybe talk to a therapist about controlling behavioral problems maybe

While thinking this is NTR is stupid, it's at least more understandable than the usual from you all since the other guy actually felt like he got in the way of the main characters interacting with each other instead of the usual guy who loudly confesses to FMC who's obviously going to get rejected immediately.

and even then, it's clear this guy would get rejected if he tried to pursue, in particular the "If brother, can't marry" moment shows this.

Whats up with so many people throwing a tantrum to feel better about themselves in this thread? Apart from the 2-3 ntr outcries that are to be found everywhere, people were having some insightful conversations about this being fluff bait and a deeper than anticipated romance-storyline and arguements against that. Take it for what it is or leave, lmao. Nobody cares about guys being "oh so progressive muh white steed" ugh.

Aggregator gang
Wow wasn't expecting this when I popped in to read a random chapter

Yeah it's not ntr, it's just a plot to develop Taira to realize his feeling.
Still wholesome. Let's see what gonna happen on school festival day.

Aggregator gang
@SerpensR how is last page MC? His hair different? What the?

@coldconut They all look like they want to get closer to our fmc. In this chapter too he was gonna give his jacket but she took the other boys first. Ofcourse we all know she didn't even think about something else then being cold. That's my point. For some time he acts like that. Its good that she is trying to get close go our mc but you got to be aware of the others.

Im still curious about who is that on the last page? It looks like Its mc but how the f...

@Msaid08 First of it is MC. Just reading the text will tell you this much :p.

Secondly I just cant see her trying to get close to him. She made him food but some other dude wants it? Dont care. Other dude brags that he ate her cooking? Dont care. Talking like a friend? With everyone but MC and strangers. Sharing hobbies and time? With everyone but MC (apart from 4chapters maybe). It just seems she has SOME kind of selfish feelings for MC but doesnt care about HIS feelings at all. He got hurt more than once already. And. Nobody. Cares. Irks me.

Aggregator gang
@coldconut07 I wasn't sure cuz his hair is different but okay. Yeah she tries to get close to him that's what I said, that's what we all know normally there should be a event like she refuses that kids jacket then takes our mc's jacket but It seems like author doesn't want this kind of think and she only thinks romanticly about our MC and Im not mad at that. Its just not how I would do this plot. Who ever cares about mc's feelings? No one. My poor boy...

Dex-chan lover
"Big brother? No, Taira is more like a boyfriend I cheat on."

What did she mean by this?

Aggregator gang
@Msaid08 besides the hair not being different, on the wall it says Taira. Don't know how much more you need. Stop making such a big deal about the jacket ffs. You're trying to big brain it but you missed the train.

@Msaid08 It's the author trying to get MC to be jealous. Up till now it's been the girl having one sided love for MC so having this kind of jealousy event might awaken his romantic feelings

Dex-chan lover
Our boy getting jealous and started to have lewd thoughts like holding hands. Progress!

Dex-chan lover
When the cover page is your crush wearing another dude's blazer and he appears on it but not you OMEGALUL

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit. Furi's dog is hyperrealistic. It must be a freak of nature in this setting.

Good thing Furi ain't into incest. That probably let her dodge some misunderstanding where Taira thinks she just sees him as a brother or something. That's especially helpful now that he's becoming aware of his own feelings.

Well, I get the reason for the chapter and all. Though the story being Taira and Furi, but the cover is the classmate and Furi and she's wearing the other guy's blazer just leaves a bit of a sour taste 😔

Dex-chan lover
Well he can just be the step-bro so that you're not blood related.

Users who are viewing this thread