Tonari no Furi-san ga Tonikaku Kowai - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
This comments section is just sad.
"Oh my god she's talking to another boy! NTR!"

Aggregator gang
@SerpensR Lol Im not making a big deal Its just how it is. I said If I was author I wouldn't do it like this but It doesn't matter. Calm down.

@2ndless Yeah that might be the case. MC is kinda stuck in middle of his feelings. We probably see him realise in few chapters.

Supporter
I don't know what you are talking about: it's clear that she like the MC and it's wholesome the she get along the the class now... The problem it's that the MC lose his special place in her life because she has friend now, so he need to change his attitude...

@Akikako really didnt want to comment on this anymore but that is why people had a discussion in the first place. MC never had a special place, Furi has other guys for different things, Taira only being her "crush" to talk to once ever 1-2 chapters to bait fluff. Thats it. People make this something it isnt. MC is being done dirty, being the stories punchingbag.

Supporter
@coldconut07 lol.... she begin to be open and talk with the classmate from the chapter 22. I totally don't get what do you mean with "other guys"...

@Akikako MC wants to share her interests, hobbies and spend time together. She doesnt care and actively doesnt take part while only talking to otaku. MC felt like shit there can even search the scene for you. She has troubles? Talk to a stranger cop roleplay boy and suddenly has a super good relationship with him. Other dude brags about being closer to her in front of her crush? Doesnt care. Wants her food she made for crush? Take it she doesnt care.

Saying she is only nice and super in love with MC is delusional. This is a romance. She lets every dude approach her way too strongly while hurting MC and not caring.

Nobody is crying she is getting stolen from him hurr durr blabla. Its about this being fluff bait and a shitty FMC with MC being a running gag punching bag.

Dex-chan lover
Idk what some of you are smoking. She very clearly is into him since the very first chapter lol.

Dex-chan lover
@MeganeR mangadex comment section? They are idiotic 10-year olds most of the time who cant even speak to a woman

Or adults who have serious issues

no other explanations since its a dumbass conclusion to reach and it happens every single time

Wtf is wrong with all of you self-indulgent pseudo progressive white knights trying to self satisfy by shitting on others discussions with arguements that arent even in relation to anything going on in this thread anymore. @MeganeR @Freestyle How ignorant can you guys be? The only discussion going on is still about this being fluff bait and a case of -shitty MC treatment as punching bag- joke. Take your "damn haha these virgins talking deep about a story that might have more to it they invested time in yoikes!! HAHA!" somewhere else. Gotta call out bullies like you. No reason to be so mad.

Supporter
@coldconut07 So you say because she doesn't have particular behavior toward the MC, for her, he isn't important? Do you forget she is an awkward person and this is the premise of the manga?
However she has the crush for him, it's clear for us reader. It's the MC that don't know her sentiment and this chapter is where he begin to understand his sentiment toward her.

@Akikako I said it already and will say it again, in a simpler way. Furi crushes on MC. But its subtle and thats why I call it out as fluff bait. Meanwhile every other relationship is progressing while MC is borderline treated like shit. See other comments for when he was treated that way.

Also the premise isnt she is an awkward person at all? Its "Furi is scary" but thats not the case anymore for some chapters now. Also MC is pretty certain of his feelings for a while now/some chapters. Would look it up for you but chapters wont load.

It's the MC that don't know her sentiment and this chapter is where he begin to understand his sentiment toward her.
He doesnt know her sentiment since she treats him as a stranger and everyone is allowed to be closer to her than MC. Thats fact. I gave examples. Again can even look it up for you to make a point but chapters wont load.

Dex-chan lover
@HYBRID_BEING

For real, it's super fucking insufferable. The female lead can't so much as breathe next to another dude before commenters start pissing their pants crying "NO, NTR?!"

Dex-chan lover
@coldconut07 and how stupid can you be? All you morons in every single series the moment a guy other than the MC shows up gets triggered like its the worst thing in the world

such fragile egos, must be hard living like that

@Freestyle guess this is where the discussion ends. You are just being ignorant and toxic while reflecting your delusions onto others.

Who was triggered by other dudes showing up apart from the 3 people that said "oh no, NTR" that do it everywhere for shits and giggles at this point? Nobody was triggered, we talked about THE STORY being fluff bait, MC being treated horrible and the story losing its essence and dynamics. The guys being ONE SMALL PART of it doesnt make us into incel virgins crying out, lmao. Thats you inserting your own narrative.

Get over your sorry self, bullying and insulting others to feel better about yourself. Ouch.

Dex-chan lover
@coldconut07 yeah yeah blah blah blah no one is going to read all that crap from someone who is bitching about a series cuz a guy showed up, get help.

Users who are viewing this thread