Tonari no Kuderella o Amayakashitara, Uchi no Aikagi o Watasu Koto ni Natta - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Supporter
Says the guy who is just casually OK with doing Easter at the end of April...
image.png

I wasn't going to say anything about it, but then he dropped this line.

Dex-chan lover
The author that did the minimal amount of research possible on basically everything about the FMC that's not distinctly Japanese flavored also appears to have done the minimal amount of research on how Easter works.

Yep. Checks out.

Dex-chan lover
Villers is more approchable, but she still can't talk with boys. Oh well, she has the entire school year to grow! Guess she can start practicing with Katagiri on how to talk with boys.

I bet Katagiri and Villers are going to be a piano and vocal duo. The perfect church singing duo! But it seems Villers is too shy to sing with other people. I wonder why?

It's cute that Katagiri is such a role model to Villers that she started baking as well. She wants to make people happy! And since Katagiri made her happy, she started following what he did! Little by little, she's improving.

Katagiri-sensei's so casual with her cousin. Yet despite her teasing behavior, Villers didn't even react to she did. I bet Katagiri-sensei will look forward to the day she makes another expression in front of her!
Th-thats not how Easter works. You can't just MOVE the easter Sunday service... Its the EASTER SUNDAY service.
The author that did the minimal amount of research possible on basically everything about the FMC that's not distinctly Japanese flavored also appears to have done the minimal amount of research on how Easter works.

Yep. Checks out.
Neither of you know how Japanese schools work. They start at April. Immediately having a break would severely change the schedule of the school system.

I'm more than sure enough a Japanese Catholic School would be willing to change their schedule to help students who enroll there not have to adjust to a different schedule. The actual date of Easter is not important, it's Easter itself.

The actual date of Easter is not important, it's Easter itself.
Are you ok? Date of Easter is very important. That's why we calculate when it will fall every year. You can't just move it, you can't celebrate Easter when it's not Easter. And it doesn't matter if they are a Japanese school, they are a Catholic school, Easter isn't some random day its an important holiday.

Dex-chan lover
Are you ok? Date of Easter is very important. That's why we calculate when it will fall every year. You can't just move it, you can't celebrate Easter when it's not Easter. And it doesn't matter if they are a Japanese school, they are a Catholic school, Easter isn't some random day its an important holiday.
If the date of Easter was important, we'd be celebrating it on the same day every year.
Are you Japanese? There are a lot of more liberal catholic schools where I live, I'd certainly believe they'd move the celebration itself if they had to.

Users who are viewing this thread