Tonari no Kuderella o Amayakashitara, Uchi no Aikagi o Watasu Koto ni Natta - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Catholic Manga
look inside
coomerisms
forgot_to_ask_thumb.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Impressive. This chapter managed to explain in a very convincing way some doubts I had about Yui's circunstances, mainly the reason her parents send her to a foreign country to study and while having zero "survival" (for lack of better wording) skills.

Also, I like how composed Naomi was in this chapter. He's truly a good husband material.

Dex-chan lover
This doesn't make sense as a test. Unless she was testing his patience. It kind of explains her bitchy behaviour, but doesn't speak well of her. Or it's poorly written.

Ah, yes, curry, the uniquely Japanese, spicy dish. It came to Japan from the UK. They got it from India. Japanese and English curry are much more alike than either to Indian.

Such strong, confident adults. Need to gang up on a little girl and traumatise her with such a ridiculous conspiracy.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes, curry, the uniquely Japanese, spicy dish. It came to Japan from the UK. They got it from India. Japanese and English curry are much more alike than either to Indian.

Such strong, confident adults. Need to gang up on a little girl and traumatise her with such a ridiculous conspiracy.
Lol, I've always found it ridiculous that the Japanese seem to say "curry is ours!" in manga and the like.

Dex-chan lover
Ahn... Just for curiosity. When he will give a copy of the key? Or he already give it and I totally forgot?

Dex-chan lover
A true chad would have gotten the family completely under his control after they did that to his daighter and started purging the rest of them for how petty they are. Or could have just left the family after making enough on his own.
Well, who knows, maybe he is actually doing that.

Thanks for the TL btw

Users who are viewing this thread