Tonari no Kuderella o Amayakashitara, Uchi no Aikagi o Watasu Koto ni Natta - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Supporter
"Hello Sophia-in-law"
"WHAT?"
"I mean, sister-in-law"
"WHAT?"
"Sophia-san... I'm not getting out of this one am I?"
"no."​

Dex-chan lover
Sophia Clara Villers is rocking an actual English last name. I'm surprised, Author-san. Good work.

Dex-chan lover
Extreme-Tactician said "It's ironic that by practicing self-reliance for Sophia they ended up showing that Yui is still reliant on a lot of things from Naomi."
Not really. If you need to practice self-reliance, you show that you aren't.

What is the "Not really." for? Your saying the same thing basically. Your basically saying "If Yui needs to practice self-reliance, she show that she isn't self-reliant."

Exstreme-Tactician is basically saying " It's ironic that Yui practicing self-reliance they end up showing that she is reliant on Naomi for a lot of things."

What is the "Not really." for?? It doesn't make sense and so I am very curious too know why you wrote it.

Dex-chan lover
NOT JUST A MAN... HER NEIGHBOUR. Maybe she was just asking for salt

Dex-chan lover
How would forming a cat's pawwith the hand that holds the knife help in cooking?
maybe it helps in not dropping the knife. normally it is so your non-dominant hand doesn’t get its fingers cut, but she looks like she is gonna drop the knife by accident.

Users who are viewing this thread