Tonari no Kurokawa-san - Ch. 1 - Is She The Heroine?

Dex-chan lover
I fucking hate the "You don't deserve to sit near her" classmate, like, who tf are you to judge :huh:

Dex-chan lover
Is this another generic "Otaku loser meets cute girl who doesn't know anything about the world, he shows her some basic-ass-shit and they fall in love" story?

Dex-chan lover
teach her how to put a lock code on her phone so her parents/friends/whatever don't find it

Dex-chan lover

Don't you mean:

iu

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Look like a shit full of cliche with nothing new, hopefully one manga author start doing better romance that those shit

Dex-chan lover
Please limit the memes to the end page. I was just forcedly taken out when I read "she was just locked in"

Group Leader
This author got 45 pages to make a cliché mess. Ah well. They can't all be winners.

Supporter
Re

Reminds me of early komi can't communicate except without any characters that are chill
Time colors all our memories. There were no chill characters in early Komi. Literally one was a genki gender-bender, one wanted to be her pet, one was an overaged chunni and one was a psychopathic lesbian yandere who kidnapped and was willing to murder Tadano.

We got "chill" quite a bit later.

(Apologies for any spoilers eight years on from the biggest romcom/SoL hit of its era.)

I lost interest in the first two seconds, but I just have to say that I thought the title said herobrine instead of heroine and I’ve officially gone insane

Users who are viewing this thread