Tonari no Kurokawa-san - Ch. 1 - Is She The Heroine?

Nah gotta be a secret low-impact isekai, he and any connections he had got transported to a world where Lov-Mav is real and he's in the role of male protagnist.
Or it's just a little silly romance-comedy (I think it's a comedy) manga

Dex-chan lover
Now that I think about it. This is remind me of "Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim"

🤔

Dex-chan lover
Alright bro, if Tadano can do it so can you, survive against those fans and be with your heroine :chad:

Double-page supporter
I feel some level of bad ending to this. It's just a gut feeling though. I hope the story's enjoyable at least if the theories about isekai are true.

Dex-chan lover
It pains me that with nearly every rom com the MC never tells the annoying no name ass characters to back the F off! Who are they to call him a nobody?? They go to the same damn school
Agreed. Apparently it's a culture difference. It's still stupid imo.

Group Leader
imagine he becomes self aware and meets the author whos just writing down his future

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if mc:

“This entire school gives me the creepy eyes. Either there something wrong with this city or I have paranoia. Either way I’m going to move to another prefecture for my sanity”

and the story ends

Fed-Kun's army
It pains me that with nearly every rom com the MC never tells the annoying no name ass characters to back the F off! Who are they to call him a nobody?? They go to the same damn school
It actually is pretty hard to say your mind if ppl badmouth you, the more ppl talk, are present in the same room or prior experiences can make it worse. Doesnt mean everyone will be like that, but can happen.

Dex-chan lover
2024 and the "sorry for being an otaku" still exists huh? oh well this well be a pretty good rom com

Aggregator gang
so clicheeeeeeee when will we get a manga where the femc doesnt instantly fall for the male cuz shes lived in a cave for 1 million years and some lame boring self insert just happened to be there

Users who are viewing this thread