Tonari no Neko to Koi Shirazu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.5 - Vol.2 Extras

and as a guy, we have no choice but to be creeps. need to figure out something to talk about, need to know this and that to keep the conversation going... it's just too much of a hassle. now add in the whole society calling the guy a creep, and her uggo friend blocking the way... yeah, might as well read manga instead of trying to hit on girls.

and society wonder why only 6 in 1000 men even think about marrying while at the same time shaming the guy for liking the girl.

I've been on the guy shoes once (complete with having a girl I'm interested in). that's why I symphatize with the guy instead.
There's a really cool trick called "asking someone what their interests are." Might want to check that out.

Dex-chan lover
Seno sure dodged a bullet there by being pure.

That poor guy ; he visits the cat café to find love, only to find the Final Boss instead.

Dex-chan lover
and as a guy, we have no choice but to be creeps. need to figure out something to talk about, need to know this and that to keep the conversation going... it's just too much of a hassle. now add in the whole society calling the guy a creep, and her uggo friend blocking the way... yeah, might as well read manga instead of trying to hit on girls.

and society wonder why only 6 in 1000 men even think about marrying while at the same time shaming the guy for liking the girl.

I've been on the guy shoes once (complete with having a girl I'm interested in). that's why I symphatize with the guy instead.
smh college students can't even stalk 15 year old girls at their part time jobs anymore. what is society coming to?

Dex-chan lover
Is this the Extra that was listed in the table of contents between chapters 7 and 8?
Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
EXACTLY! that's why I use the word target! want to engage flirt, but with no data it's impossible to do so. so get the target's data! target of interest is just too long to write (and too mouthful to speak).

on another note, you're in mangadex comment section. everyone here is creepy to some degree. and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.
Pointing out the website that we’re on doesn‘t make you come off as any less weird. Or would too robotic be a better way to describe it?

Although to give you any credit, at least you‘re not screaming about how x character is y and everyone who disagrees with you is a bad person, and then argue until you get banned multiple times, getting others temp banned in the process.

Edit: actually your other responses are equally as weird, so rescind that previously minimal credit entirely.

Dex-chan lover
No, even when I was a teenager, those kind of guys were called creeps.
But is it fair to call him a creep??? How are guys supposed to get dates??? By not talking???

Most women expect guys to ask them out... it's not like he was actually doing anything bad...

Maybe the only issue is that he didn't ask her out and tried to take a picture of the schedule....

It's mainly because there are bad people doing the same thing, so the decent people just trying to get closer to a girl are also being labeled as creeps...

Dex-chan lover
Translator-san, thank you so much for the extra effort you have added.

We appreciate it so freaking much.

I just reread the chapters you uploaded.

Thank you XD

Dex-chan lover
There's a really cool trick called "asking someone what their interests are." Might want to check that out.
He’s too far gone into the creepy incel territory, it’s better if he does everyone (especially women) a favor by sticking to mangadex comment section with these thoughts tbh

Dex-chan lover
But is it fair to call him a creep??? How are guys supposed to get dates??? By not talking???

Most women expect guys to ask them out... it's not like he was actually doing anything bad...

Maybe the only issue is that he didn't ask her out and tried to take a picture of the schedule....

It's mainly because there are bad people doing the same thing, so the decent people just trying to get closer to a girl are also being labeled as creeps...
There’s no maybe. That IS the main issue. No one said anything about “not talking” or whatever you’re spewing. We’re just all agreeing (with a few odd exceptions) and calling the character a creep for doing an act that essentially leads to stalking (which thankfully got intercepted by the overprotective chick)

Dex-chan lover
There’s no maybe. That IS the main issue. No one said anything about “not talking” or whatever you’re spewing. We’re just all agreeing (with a few odd exceptions) and calling the character a creep for doing an act that essentially leads to stalking (which thankfully got intercepted by the overprotective chick)
But let me ask you this, if it weren't for the real creeps, the actual dangerous people out there, would we be bothered by people acting like this???

Or is this attitude of viewing this kinda act as creepy due to the fact that we associate this behavior with the dangerous people???

Dex-chan lover
But let me ask you this, if it weren't for the real creeps, the actual dangerous people out there, would we be bothered by people acting like this???

Or is this attitude of viewing this kinda act as creepy due to the fact that we associate this behavior with the dangerous people???
1) he's going to cat cafes explicitly with the ulterior motive of picking up girls
2) he's a university student who has targeted a high schooler
3) he's trying to take photos of her schedule so that he knows when and where he can find her after work, which is bona fide stalker behavior
do you need more reasons to find him a creep?

Dex-chan lover

yes we would still be weirded by this. its creepy. i don't understand why you're trying to justify this behavior just because some supposedly "harmless nice guy" (as I bet Youd call it)

dude, you're honestly a part of the problem by not seeing what's wrong with this. BUT I doubt you or anyone else would really learn a thing or two in a manga comment section lol

Dex-chan lover
ngl its kinda sad and a bit funny how some rational people here gotta explain and breakdown why this character is a creep.

But i'd say that's better than other chapter comments where people write hate comments on how annoying the overprotective chick is :kek:

EDIT: thanks for the bonus chapter, Translator! ignore the comments, spare yourself, just know we all appreciate your efforts

Users who are viewing this thread