Tonari no Neko to Koi Shirazu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Authors like this trope because it's so easy to write, Sadly they will never go away.
might depend on the age range/group or how she views her, but i can totally imagine "the shy quiet girl is a pushover when a boy approaches her" to where she'd need some defensive friends, tho it's prolly more helpful at some kinda drinking party

tho a shame there wouldn't be more platonic friendship manga without ppl assuming the opposite gender approaching you means ulterior motives. tho if they were all girls i can imagine ppl being like "hurry up with the yuri" XD

Dex-chan lover
its only the first chapter she was introduced, personally i would be defensive to about a friend who clearly doesnt talk to many people and some random dude shows up to where they work and tries to come in BEFORE THEY OPEN kinda weird champ, i would have just brought her co-worker the phone and left...

Dex-chan lover
Of course. The annoying ass friend that cock blocks the MC because he is simply a man.

Also, can I get an MC that isn't a fucking dork when it comes to the opposite sex? Staring at your fucking phone to send one text message is an overdone cliche

Dex-chan lover
might depend on the age range/group or how she views her, but i can totally imagine "the shy quiet girl is a pushover when a boy approaches her" to where she'd need some defensive friends, tho it's prolly more helpful at some kinda drinking party

tho a shame there wouldn't be more platonic friendship manga without ppl assuming the opposite gender approaching you means ulterior motives. tho if they were all girls i can imagine ppl being like "hurry up with the yuri" XD
Platonic? As teenagers too? Highly unlikely. Ramped up full of hormones. I do hate that the friend is so defensive of their friend that they need to investigate someone as a parent.

Dex-chan lover
Of course. The annoying ass friend that cock blocks the MC because he is simply a man.

Also, can I get an MC that isn't a fucking dork when it comes to the opposite sex? Staring at your fucking phone to send one text message is an overdone cliche
teenagers being annoying/selfish and jumping to conclusions seems pretty accurate to me. And also some ages where it's like "oh our friendship ended because they got a bf/gf" even if they weren't necessarily a love triangle or so lol

Dex-chan lover
Platonic? As teenagers too? Highly unlikely. Ramped up full of hormones. I do hate that the friend is so defensive of their friend that they need to investigate someone as a parent.
I mean, parents concern i could understand, i wouldn't have invited a boy over to my house as a teen (not that my parents would've allowed it anyways), but i mean other than being disliked overall, you'd have to at least be on polite terms with everyone even if you didn't befriend them otherwise it'd just be kinda difficult if you're in a school life unless you can function as a 'loner' or so, considering other than like a phobia, someone's like "i only talk to my own gender" would come off as a bit odd/immature

(although even with puberty/hormones considering the male lead's personality i'd think it'd be hard to even get to the 'holding hands' stage let alone kissing or doing more, since i'd imagine a place like japan doesn't have teens openly making out during lunch break like some kids in america did, unless they're going for more ecchi vibes or so)

Users who are viewing this thread