Tonari no Neko to Koi Shirazu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
Honestly, don't get why she gets that much hate, she didn't showcase it much except for flaunting her friendship. The main point she was woried about was someone she didn't know and never heard of her friend talking about(and her friend is frankly, seems to be someone who barely have any friends) suddenly came to her friend's workplace, I would be somewhat suspicious of him being a stalker too. And even after that, she is just being a bit protective of her, she just said she wanted to keep an eye for him a bit to make sure he isn't planning anything bad, unlike the others with similar trope who immediately tried to separate them she just decided to keep quiet and try evaluating him first. Which is a respectable decision in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
After a while they just gave up :meguu:
i don't think she got consequences if they still do detention at that age but if ppl are aware, other than talking to her friend seems like she might as well skip and go to the nurse. Tho half expect her to use 'protag' power to still be in the top 10

Supporter
its only the first chapter she was introduced, personally i would be defensive to about a friend who clearly doesnt talk to many people and some random dude shows up to where they work and tries to come in BEFORE THEY OPEN kinda weird champ, i would have just brought her co-worker the phone and left...
i could buy him staying instead of just leaving after giving the phone, dude is a little socially awkward and i think will go with whatever is presented/suggested to him instead of opposing it. So annoying friend tells him to stay cause she wants to probe him, and he goes along with it because he doesn't know any better/is awkward

Dex-chan lover
While I can understand Usagihara being defensive about an unknown person showing up at her (I assume) best friend's workplace, at the same time she gets a demerit for both flaunting the depth of her relationship with Nekozawa and being a bit excessive in her suspicion of Seno, especially since he's clearly a quiet if awkward and polite young man.

Dex-chan lover
Im kinda late this chapter...

Then he found out she got a boyfriend and that boyfriend is his best friend (what a nice plot)

Dex-chan lover
Cute tho realistically you'd think more teachers would be harsh about sleeping in class
as someone who is falling almost every class and has a friend whos aces all his classes, i can confirm that teachers don't give a shit whos does either super well or isn't even worth waking up

Dex-chan lover
I actually like how they handled the suspicious best friend. A tad amount of jealousy but mostly being cautious. She kept the hate inside and didn't act like a jerk. Good on her. I like that our boy recognized he is talking to her normal...ish

Group Leader
Personally, I think the “annoying best friend” trope is a misdirect and she’s just gonna be a silent commentator to the main duo. Also, people need to chill lol.

Users who are viewing this thread