Tonari no Seki ni Natta Bishoujo ga Horesaseyou to Karakattekuru ga Itsunomanika Kaeriuchi ni Shiteita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
i like emotionless protagonist that say good stuff and doing nice stuff ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
For some reason, this guy reminds me of Sakuta from Bunny Girl senpai

Aggregator gang
Well, I see that this recent trend of giving everything absolutely goddamn awful titles is not going away anytime soon.

If her goal is to make you fall in love and then reject you , i say this is going pretty well.

She can basically make this weird guy play into her symphaty tricks or casually fall into her at certain times and just reject him at the moment of confession.

Thanks for the translation! It was really nice to read xD.
Ah! Regarding the untranslated text on page 17:
哀切られた気分…
Literally translation :
He's thinking I'm pathetic...
Probably a good interpretation:
What's up with (this)/(his) feeling of superiority...

Big mistake... I'm sorry. Thanks @nhule15
Congrats on the first release! ^^

Aggregator gang
Seriously.... this head pat shit is all over the place... is it really that good?
me: *head pat myself*
another me: I feel like something just died inside me and I'm a fucking idiot for trying it 😑

@alphya04 it's not 哀, it's 裏, 裏切る (うらぎる) means betray and switched to 受け身 (裏切られた)
Hence "I feel betrayed".

The worst thing about this is the MC is probably gonna end up with this hussy.

I kinda like how relative the words "beautiful" and "beloved" are in manga/anime. I'm 99% sure I've seen the heroine's design in another series as a supporting character and as a background character in another. Really makes those words feel hollow.

Looks predictable but entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread