Tonari no Seki no Satou-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - What I Talked About with Satou-san on the Phone

Dex-chan lover
This manga is connected to me on an emotional level. Not really physical because those events will never happen to me directly. Kinda boring here for me. Atleast it's stable enough.

Group Leader
Despite of the situation which happens at the end of the chapter, I can't help but really enjoy/like the mood and atmosphere of this series.
The weather report says it'll rain fluff from this point onward at least I hope so hahah

Dex-chan lover
Fuuuuuck as soon as the chapter ended I let out this huge breath i hadn't realized i was holding, this cliffhanger got me super good

Dex-chan lover
So happy this is back.
Thank you very much ThePaulBunyanTrophy for working on this.

Thank you my man. Words cannot describe how grateful I am to be reading such bittersweet fluff.

Dex-chan lover
Thx for the update, already cant wait next chapter. Though this is not exactly manga, mostly speech bubbles, its interesting to read due the atmosphere of writing and mood of the characters

Contributor
x9.png

Fuck this page got me. I had the same exact conversation IRL and Yamaguchi's pained expression reminded of myself back then.

Users who are viewing this thread