Tonari no Seki no Satou-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - What I Talked About with Satou-san on the Phone

Fed-Kun's army
@Cearb

ENN9YNp.png

I'm on pace to complete the vol. 3 in the next couple of days, and after a suitable delay (1-2 weeks after the completion of the volume) the chapters will go up one a week.

FMC it's so dumb that hurts my brain how a person can love someone without even see it or have information about that person he can be anything a married guy, a creepy old man, rapist or kidnapper. In my opinion this situation it's not even platonic love it's more like a dangerous sickness on her head.Well from the first page we see a happy ending but still this girl it's all fucked up on brains.

Contributor
I'm not panicking because
I already read the spoilers in previous chapter comments, which I naively and wholeheartedly believe to be accurate.

The story is good but man I wish the mangaka would just DRAW more. Almost all off the pages are either text boxes with a hazy background or the same old picture of tonari smiling or the same old picture of yamagucci making a plain face

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I wish she didn't look that cute for the story to make more sense.
Sure maybe some people thinks she is drawn poorly. Idk...

Dex-chan lover
there is a limit to how naive a person can be

She’s the type of person to click on ransomware links or fall for the nigerian prince scheme

Users who are viewing this thread