Tonari no Seki no Yatsu ga Souiu Me de Mitekuru - Ch. 17 - That Way Of Looking

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

We could have been seeing hot steamy sex but now we are faced with romcom miscommunication.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ha, they were subverting bad communication by having the two of them express their feelings pretty well, and they subverted the “dense guy who doesn’t take a hint” by having him take the hints correctly, and then they still twisted it at the end by having the problem be her own self worth.

Dex-chan lover
they are 3 chapters behind, it doesn't take that long to tl 8 pages a chapter so i just assumed it was dropped. i'll just catch up in the next 3 days or so and if they come back i'll leave it, but they are taking so long
Well, I didn't see anything wrong with your release, so it doesn't much matter to me if it doesn't cause any drama. I just get worried about consistent groups getting bumped only for the sniper to drop it like 3 chapters later, which happens a lot.

Group Leader
So after releasing first 8 chapters for 8 days, and then releasing a weekly release with full efforts.... Just because I got a little busy since its the academic time.... This is the snipe that we got.... Huh? Surprisingly am not disappointed at all readers all care about speed nowadays

Dex-chan lover
i forgot to add in the tl note but please tell me if there is anything weird with the chapter, thank you for reading
In page 7, Ikezawa saying 「やりました」would probably translate better to "I done did it now" or "I screwed up" or something like that. I personally prefer the former. In the 1st text bubble in the 2nd panel on that page would be "I mean, that's just saying she likes me isn't it?!" or something. By 「あんなの」(or "that") he's referring to what Eguchi said before the fumbled kiss.

Also yeah, you sniping? Not that I'm complaining, but I do think you should talk it over with @love09 . I just don't want any scanlator drama leading to this series not getting translated.
*edit: typo. Typing is hard :nyoron:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread